PART 12..... Girl like me

(Pic of Alec)
Lena's POV

Alec dragged me into a black van and all of his members followed shortly after. There was a tall man with tattoos who got in the front seat and another man with spikey dirty blonde hair who got in next to him. Alec was to my right while another man was to my left.

"Relax sweetie. I won't hurt you unless I have to."
Alec said.
"This is Roger." He said while pointing at the man in the front. "This is Logan." The man in the passenger seat. "And Cypress." The man to my left.

"It's been a while since I've seen Jax." Alec laughed. "He's still so vulnerable, but he's not stupid." He said while looking at me. "He clearly chose a good girl. I could use a girl like you around. You are quite... obedient."

Obedient

The word rang through my head. That nasty word. That horrible word.

"Damn baby. Quit squirming. Why can't you just be obedient."

Victor's words. His icy, dirty words. It felt like I was back at home. With his horrid fingers touching me again. As if I was still trapped with him.

"Why the hell are you crying?" Alec asked sounding frustrated.

I didn't even notice I was crying.

"You miss him already?" Alec laughed once again.

"Don't worry babygirl. He'll come back for you... unless... he doesn't really care for you. Unless he was just toying with you. You were probably just a game to him. It's sad really. He never really had a girlfriend. I definitely believe you won't change that."

No, it can't be true. Jax cares about me right? He saved me from the girls and he tried to protect me from Alec. He cares, right?

Alec's words were hurtful but sadly, true.

Jax doesn't really care about me, does he? How could a heartless gang leader love a girl like... me?

HI MY LOVELIES!!!!!
Two chapters in one day!!! That's crazy.... but... honestly I don't love this chapter. It's definitely not one of my favorites but it is kinda like a filler. But the next chapters are gonna be a little boring not gonna lie. Of course you can skip but you will be missing a couple important details. Anyway.... isn't Alec just gorgeous? He might be a bad guy, but aren't all bad guys insanely good looking! But... what do you think Alec is gonna do to Lena? Will Lena escape? Will Jax come and get her? Who is Cypress, Logan, and Roger? Keep reading Dragged In to find out! Don't forget to
Like
Comment
And
Vote
:)