🌸 Kiss Me. 🌸 Modern!AU

!Short One-shot!

You were currently sitting in Ray's lap as he read his book. You rested your head on his shoulder, deciding to just relax for a bit because it would be a long while before he gave you his attention.

Luckily, you didn't have to wait for long this time.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Ray asked in his usual monotonous voice.

"Hm?" You look up at him confused.

"Kiss me."

.
.
.

You stare wide-eyed at him, and you felt your face heat up a little. I mean sure, you guys were together and it should be normal for couples to do this, but...
You've never done so before.

"Huh?"

"Kiss me." He repeated with a serious expression, his eyes not leaving his book.

You kept staring at him, before you took a deep breath and leaned towards his cheek.

When you finally get close enough to kiss his cheek, he angled his head the other way.

You pouted at him as he smirked. He then put down his book, cupped your face, and leaned down to kiss your lips.

Of course this shocked and pissed you off at the same time because he was such a tease, but nevertheless you kissed him back.

It was soft, but passionate. You loved his kisses because they were always the right mixture of both.

Just when it was about to get rough, he pulled away and went back to reading his book.

You were kinda disappointed but happy at the same time as you looked down to hide your red face.

"I hate youuuu", you groaned.

"I love youuuu", he smirked and pulled you up to kiss you again.

💋