🌸 Say it 🌸

Requested by: atoko_

Modern!au also SLIGHTLY aged up!

^Ray worried about u

Ray's POV:

I walked down the school hallway, book in arm, as little kids rush past me excitedly to get to the break area. I turned a corner and there she was. Her locker opened and her hands scurrying around to find something. I walked over and leaned against the locker next to hers. "Yo."

She didn't spare me a glance as she found her snack. She closed and locked her locker before walking away. I stood there dumbfounded. "Hey, (Y/N)!" I said a bit louder. She still respond as she turned a corner and was out of my sight. What was that?

(Y/N)'s POV:

You smirked to yourself as you strolled down the hallway, giving friends an innocent smile and greeting. "I wonder how long he'll last.." you mumbled to yourself.

"G'morning (Y/N)-Chan!!" Emma's cheerful voice rang behind you.

You turned and flashed a smile at her. "Hey Emma!"

She enveloped you with a big hug, "Hm? I see Ray's not with you this morning?"

"Ray? Oh I haven't seen him actually." Your eyebrows raised as she let out a surprised 'eh??'

"I think you just missed him though.. I'm pretty sure I passed—" When you and Emma turned, there was Ray.

"Ooh there he is!" Emma grinned as she pulled me towards him. You looked away from Ray's gaze. Ray slightly frowned. Emma looked between you two.

"Uhm, is something the matter?" Emma wondered aloud as she continued to look between you two.

"Nothings the matter? What are you talking about?" You turned to Emma. You leaned towards her ear and whispered a few things.

"Ohhhhh!" Emma said aloud, her eyes wide. You both looked at Ray's slightly annoyed expression.

"Well anyway! I need your help with the homework (Y/N)-Chan! I'll see you in class Ray!" Emma giggled as she took your hand and wandered away. When Ray was soon out of your sights, Emma turned to you with a concerned expression, "Are you sure this is a good idea?..."

"Trust me."

Ray's POV:

I watched as the two of them walked away. I clutched my chest, a weird feeling embedded into it. I thought back to yesterday, the day before that, the day before that, the day before that... was there anything I did? Was there anything she did? I could not remember anything out of the ordinary. And there I was, standing dumbfounded, and alone, again.

Bell rings-

I walked to my class and see (Y/N) in her seat already. I take my usual seat next to her and still receive nothing. No greeting, no teasing, no smile, nothing. I was used to it, I suppose. To the point where I expected it every time I had class with her, every time I saw her. I put my books down and noticed something missing. I look around and see students beginning to come in, Miss Isabella already at her desk. I turned to (Y/N), she was sitting quietly.