🌸 Brat 🌸

Similar to a some one-shots ago, but this time you're the one who turned little-

You awakened at the sound of Emma waking you all up. But when you opened your eyes, the ceiling looked farther than usual. Your bed seemed to have grown bigger and so have your clothes. You got up and noticed that everyone else had grown as well. "Hmm," you wondered as you carefully slipped down from the big bed onto the wooden floor and examined yourself. You were tiny! Well not tiny tiny, but probably the same height you were 7-8 years ago.

"(Y/N)?" You heard footsteps behind you. When you turned you saw Mom.

You cheerfully greeted her, "Hi mom!" but covered your mouth at the sound of your high pitched voice coming out. Mom's eyebrows furrowed, "This is so strange. Well, here, you can borrow some of the children's clothes for now." She handed you some smaller uniforms and walked away. You struggled to take your oversized clothes off with your smaller hands and start the day.

When you walked down the steeper than usual stairs you ran into Emma, Ray, and Norman.

"Ok, so from there we just need to— (Y/N)???" Emma exclaimed.

"Hi." You raised a single hand up accompanied with a shy smile. Ray's eyes widened as Norman responded, "Good morning."

"I don't know what's causing this to happen.." you looked at yourself and then at them, "But I guess I'm just this small for a day."

"That's weird, when that happened to Norman he straight up turned into a baby!" Emma wondered aloud.

"Let's... let's not talk about that." Norman nervously smiled and scratched his head.

"But it's different for you two—" Emma started.

"It doesn't matter," Ray interrupted and walked up to you, "As long as you don't misbehave, we shouldn't have a problem today." He smacked you on the top of your head.

"Ray!" You whined, "Be a bit more softer! I have a smaller head now and a smaller tolerance to your nonsense! (Bullshit!)" you rubbed the top of your head.

Ray smirked. "It's funny, hearing you in that voice. Takes me back."

"Shut up!" You went up to him and started punching his stomach, "I don't like you!"

Ray chuckled as he felt your tiny fists lightly touch his stomach. "Aw, admit it (Y/N). You do like me. I just love teasing you~" he smirked as he brought his hand to the top of your head. You stopped punching him and stood there with a red face. "I hate you."

"Then let's go eat breakfast!" Emma clapped her hands and you all headed towards the dining area. When you got there you walked towards your usual seat, but it was bigger than usual. With a huff, you jumped up, but fell down again. You heard laughter behind you and your cheeks went red once again. You felt arms grasp your sides and you gasped as they plopped you down onto the seat. You looked up and you were met with Ray's smirk. "You're so cute."

"I hate you still." You pouted, crossed your arms, and looked away.

"So mean~ Such a brat~" Ray playfully pouted as you still turned away from him. Just when Ray took his usual seat next to you, you heard a mini bell ring.

"Alright everyone," you heard Mom's voice, "Let's all give thanks..."

.

.

.

While Ray was peacefully sitting down on the floor in the Grace Field Library, like usual, you were getting up in his face.

"Ne ne Ray!!!! Raaaaaaaaay!..." you called out.

Ray sighed as he silently turned to the next page of his book, his eyes never leaving it. You pouted as he seemed to pay no attention to you.

"RAY!" You yelled, but only got pushed away. Ray still not even sparing a glance.

You continued to stare at him, hoping to distract him in some way. You even attempted to pry the book with your tiny hands from his bigger ones. But alas, the boy had a firm grip on his beloved book.

"POOPY DOODY HEAD!" You screamed. This time, Ray's eyes instantly snapped to you. "Hey hey. I get you're upset, but you don't need to use such language, little one." He playfully frowned as he smacked the top of your head.

"Poopy."

"Head."

You smiled as he let out a dramatic sigh.

"Oh if Mom only knew what a filthy mouth this brat has..." Ray wiped a fake tear from his eye.

"Stop it! Fine! I don't want to play with you anyway!!" You stick your tongue out.

"Awww you wanted to spend time with me?" Ray smiled as you shook your head.

"I hate y—" you yelled out, but stopped when Ray brought his hand to the top of your head, patting it.

"There there." Ray soothed as you were shocked into silence. Your face flushed as you felt his surprisingly warm touch.

Ray smirked, "Of course I enjoy your company, you brat."

'D-Dang it! This is so embarrassing!'  You thought. You heard a chuckle followed by the warmth leaving. "Just sit down already. I'll read to you." He offered. Your eyes widened, "Eh? Really?"

"Sure." Ray casually shrugged.

"Yay!" You happily hopped onto his lap, making him stiffen. Ray sighed and shook his head before continuing where he left off in his book out loud.

.
Ray's POV:

"And turning His gaze to His disciples, He began to s—..... (Y/N)?" I poked her.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" I poked her once more. "Oh, I didn't even realize she fell asleep ..."

I put my book down and my gaze moved to the nearby window, the orange sun's rays (rAY) shining through the glass. "It's already this late?"

I was actually surprised. And then, I yawned, which surprised me even more. The added warmth with someone close by and the quiet silence of the library made me groggy, I supposed. I moved the hair covering my eye slightly to the side as I sighed to myself. After taking a glance on the page number I left off on, I grabbed the blanket sitting close by and made myself comfortable, closing my eyes. My arms moving to slightly cage the brat.

"Night, brat."

BoNuS:

Norman walked through the hallways, the sound of children fading as the night sky grew. He walked into the library hoping to find Ray.

He did find him, but he also found a normal sized (Y/N). Norman smiled to himself. "How cute... I'm gonna have to tell him about this tomorrow."