💝 When It's Father's Day SPECIAL

A\N: Happy Fathers Day to everyone! Or Happy Sunday! Anyways, this takes place in a modern AU cause yes. And Ray is a daddy now sooo, enjoy.

————————

"Isabella!" You called for your daughter.

"Coming mama!" A cheerful high-pitched voice called back.

You were currently getting ready to celebrate Father's Day, and since your husband, Ray, was at work, it was the perfect opportunity for you and your 4-year old daughter, Isabella.

When you turned around to see your daughter happily skip to your side, you smiled.

"Did you make sure to hide it?" I asked, rubbing the top of her head.

"Yup!" She chirped. "Daddy's going to be so surprised! I can't wait 'til he gets home." She smiled brightly.

"Me too, thanks for helping me." You said gently as you engulfed her into a hug.

Just then, you both heard someone trying to unlock the front door with keys.

You quickly turned to your daughter, nodding to her that it was time, quickly turned off all the lights, and hurried upstairs to your hiding places.

(Ray's POV):
———————————

I finally unlocked the door to my place only to find darkness. I sighed in exhaustion as I turned on the lights, kicked off my shoes, and mumbled an I'm home.

'Huh, where's (Y/N) and Isabella?' I thought.

Just then, I saw a messy-colored sign by the stairs that lead up. I smirked at their playfulness then proceeded to walk up the stairs only to find more signs leading to where I should be.

Finally, I reached the door to our bedroom. I slowly opened the door, only to find a box on top of our bed. Curious, I looked around and saw that they were probably still hiding because no one was here.

I walked towards the box and opened it carefully. Inside, there was a camera, much to my surprise.

'How much did this cost????' I sighed.

However, something else was also in the box, and I pulled it out. It was a picture of (Y/N) and Isabella.

I don't know why, but this struck me for some reason, and I held the picture to my chest.

"Daddy?"

I quickly turned around in surprise.

"Isabella, hello." I walked over to her and bent over to kiss her forehead.

"Hi daddy!" She squealed. "Do you like it?"

"I love it." I smiled to her. "But where is mama?"

"Mama has another surprise for you!" She grinned and tugged on my sleeve.

I let her pull me out of the bedroom and into the hallway.

The door was open, and inside was (Y/N) holding something behind her back. She smiled gently at me and beckoned Isabella to her side, winking at her.

"What are you both up to?" I asked, smirking.

(Y/N) POV Now)

I chuckled as Isabella giggled. I pulled out my pregnancy test from behind my back and showed it to Ray.

I smiled as I saw his mouth drop. Isabella and I ran towards him, and engulfed him into a warm hug.

"Happy Father's Day!" Isabella chirped.

"Happy Father's Day." I whispered and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you both." Ray said, pulling away to look at us. When he looked at me, he leaned forward to kiss me passionately while Isabella stuck her tongue out in disgust.

When we pulled away, I laughed as Ray started to kiss all over my face, much to our daughter's dismay.

"Come on. I wanna take a picture with all of us." He said, grabbing both my hands and Isabella's.

💝📷🎉