💝 Things He Says To You 💝

💝 "Baka

💝 "Baka."

💝 "Oi, wanna go somewhere?" His way of asking you if you want to go on a date.

💝 "Can we... hold hands?" Or he'll just grab your hand when you're not looking.

💝 After you haven't seen each other in a while "Baka... you should've come home sooner."

💝 "Am I a good boyfriend?"

💝 Teasing "Heh... cutie."

💝 Teasing / After you lose to him in a game of chess "Awww... is the wittle cutie all cranky over a game?... heh... stop pouting with your cheeks like that or one might mistake you for a chipmunk." He will then proceed to poke your puffed out cheeks.

💝 After he's satisfied with your pouty face or in general "Heh. Love ya."

💝 When he accidentally teases you too much "Hey... you're not still mad at me, right? Hey, I'm really sorry, alright? It's just that you look so cute when you're mad.... it makes me want to bully you. But, I like you a lot, you know? I love you. So I don't intend to hurt your feelings. At any given time. Ok?" He kisses your cheek.

💝 When you tease him "B-Baka! You don't have any idea of what you're talking about."

💝 When you tease him "C-Cut it out. Sheesh."

💝 When you tease him "You're lucky I love you.."

💝 When you tease him "Dummy.."

💝 Before you go to sleep / at any random moment / when you're not paying attention  "I love you, you know?"

💝 At any random moment / when you're not paying attention "You don't know how much you mean to me..."

💝 When you're sad "It's okay to cry... it's better to let it all out than to keep it all in."

💝 When you're sad "It's okay.. shh..." he holds you and comfortingly rubs your back "I'm here. You're safe here now...shh... ... let it all out. You're gonna be okay. I know you will. Because I'll make sure of that."

💝 "..... Cute..."

💝 "You want me to read to you? Sure. Come here."

💝 "You are so perfect... huh? oh, I said stop being so perfect." With a straight face

💝 "I love you."

Dood this whole thing just made me UWU 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤