🌸 Distraction 🌸

"Raaaaay!" You whined.

"Not now, (Y/N)." Ray said, flipping to the next page of his book.

For the past three days, Ray has been so caught up in this book he found, so much so that he hasn't really been paying attention to you.

You pouted and crossed your arms. You watched him for a while but then came up with a plan. You smirked to yourself.

"Hey, Ray? Could you look at me for a sec? Real quick?"

"Jesus. Fine. What is—" When he turned his head, you leaned up to kiss his cheek, however dangerously close to his lips. You pulled away quickly and smirked.

He stared at you for a while in surprise, but then he smiled while looking a bit irritated.

"(Y/N)...."

"Hm?" You hummed innocently.

Ray suddenly closed his book shut, which made you jump, and he threw the book aside. You yelped when he suddenly pulled you closer by tugging on the collar of your shirt.

"Did you miss my lips intentionally? Because if so, you're going to have to take responsibility.." Ray smirked, but his eyes flared down at you.

You laughed a little nervously. "What— can I not kiss your cheek? Hehe."

"You're lying."

You shook your head but then he suddenly pinned you to the ground, and leaned down to kiss your lips. You whimpered as you melted into his warm lips, but then he pulled away which made you whine.

"You always distract me, (Y/N).. what am I going to do with you.."