🌸 Warmth 🌸

Over here where I live it's getting colder like real quick- so I got a little inspired to get warmed up.

Also they're young adults- this isn't much of plot just fluffy fluff fluff

You shivered as the cold atmosphere awakened you. Moving around, you curled up trying to get warmer under the blankets, shivering impatiently. You also tried new positions, lying on your side, lying on your back, before burying your face into your pillow.

"(Y/N), can you stop moving around so much.." a tired voice sounded from your side. You turn your head and pout at the boy next to you, "Well, I'm sorry, Ray. If you haven't noticed, I'm freezing my ass off."

Ray hummed. "Well, I read in a book if you shut up and go back to sleep, you'll get warmer." He turned to his side, his back facing you. You sat up and lightly smacked his arm. He chuckled. Ray turned again to face you. "What do you want from me?"

Your hands reached out towards him, "P-Please?" You shivered. Ray's head slightly tilted, "Hm? I don't understand what you want?" He asked, his eyes looking away, trying to restrain a forming smirk. You huffed. "C-Cuddles..." you murmured.

Ray leaned in closer, "What was that? I couldn't hear you?" His lips formed a tiny smile. Little shit. "Can we cuddle so I don't die of the stupid cold?" You asked, slightly blushing, arms slowly moving back.

"Oh okay, all you had to do was ask." Ray smirked, and wrapped his long arms around you, scooting closer. You looked up from his warm chest and glared at him, "I hate you."

"I love you too." Ray smiled, patting your head. You huffed and nuzzled your cold face into his warmth. "I hate you more."

"Aw, c'mon..." you felt his warm hands grab your cold cheeks, lifting your gaze up, "You know you love me~" He squished and pinched your cheeks, before moving down and placing a kiss on your cold nose. Your face flushed, "No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes times infinity." He smirked, before slowly pressing warm kisses all over your cheeks. You blushed, "Tsk. Just... go back to sleep already." You closed your eyes with furrowed eyebrows. You heard Ray chuckle. "Alright."

And so, you fell asleep. Faster, and longer, than the night before.

Bonus:

"Oi (Y/N), get your lazy ass up," Ray looked over you, "Or else I'm going to eat your breakfast."

"You wouldn't dare." You slightly growled, peeking out from under the covers. He smirked and lifted a piece from your plate, and pushed it towards his mouth. You threw the sheets instantly and marched up towards him.