🌧 ☔️ When It Rains ☔️ 🌧

Just a sweet fluffy scenario of what you guys do during rainy days 😊 I got sorta inspired because it's been raining a lot over here.

☁️ Going out? Definitely not. Staying inside your cozy home? Definitely.

☁️ Since Ray likes to read when it rains and you like to get cozy when it rains, this ends with you cuddling up against Ray while he reads his books.

🌧"Baka. Come here or you'll catch a cold."

☁️ When he's not reading a book, you'll be in his lap, resting against his chest, with his arms around you, listening to you ramble.

☁️ Or you'd be listening to him talk.

☁️ When a sudden period of silence comes, you turn to him and often catch him staring back at you.

🌧 "J-Jeez. Just rest against my chest and look the other way again.... Sheesh."
——————

🌧 "No, I'm not flustered, dumbass, I just.. I didn't expect your face to be so close, ok—

     You then proceeded to turn around quickly and kiss him.

     "O-Oi! Cut it out!"

      Ray instantly turned you around and hid his red face against your back as you giggled.

——————
☁️ Sometimes, Ray will hum this little tune, totally unaware of it and you enjoy that.

☁️ Lots of small, occasional kisses on your head, forehead, or lips.

☁️ Ray will totally read to you if you asked.

☁️ Towards the end, right before you fall asleep, or when he notices that you're sleeping, Ray will put his book away and fully cage you in his arms, falling asleep too.

💝That's it I'm making a one-shot of this.💝
🖤Don't try and stop me 🖤
🌧