🌸💍 When You Get Married ❤️❤️

^That's what Ray's gonna look like for the wedding and THAT PIC THO AFSSFAFAFSFSFSFA❤️❤️❤️
Also no AU but it's like farther in the future obviously and Norman is alive so... ya just putting that out there for anime only watchers ☺️

"Ouch!"

You flinched as your wedding dress was tightened a little too much.

"Ah, sorry (Y/N)! This will hurt a little but at least I know how tight I should...", Gilda trailed off, loosening up your dress again.

"I-It's alright, I was just surprised!" You lightly chuckled

You were currently getting ready to get married  to a special someone and Gilda was helping you. A couple of months before, you and Ray read in a book that humans get married as the next step of their romantic relationship. Soon after, he finally proposed to you. You smiled to yourself as you remembered back to that day.

"(Y/N)!" Emma chirped excitedly, skipping towards you and Gilda.

"Heya Emma!" You smiled.

"Wow, you look amazing. Ray is gonna be so stunned when he sees you!" Emma giggled, putting her hands to her cheeks.

"Awww, thank you! Although, I'm a little nervous..."

"Why? Today's your special day!"

"Well yeah," you put your hand behind your neck, "..but what if I fall?? Or do something stupid?"

"Ahh don't worry about that!" Emma reassured me with a smile. "Everyone will be too busy looking at you in your dress!~" Emma squealed before engulfing me with a big hug.

"Heh, thanks Emma. You're so sweet." You laughed before hugging back.

"Hey hey hey! As much as I like these moments, (Y/N) really needs to get ready Emma!" Gilda reminded us.

"Awww okay... well, see ya at the wedding!" Emma said before skipped away.

You sighed as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

'I think Emma is more excited than I am, haha.'

.
.

You took a deep breath as you peered out the curtain. There were guests already seated and every chair was full. At the alter, you saw Ray standing calmly, his eyes glancing among the guests with a waiting priest.

You gulped and tried to debate on whether or not he would like your dress, since he hasn't seen you at all. Your thoughts were interrupted when Anna tapped your shoulder.

"Hey, where is Norman? He is supposed to give you away." Anna asked. Anna was the one who helped you and Ray plan the wedding.

"Uhm, I think he's with Emma?" I said, looking around. Then, Norman came around the corner, fixing up his tie.

"Oh, there you are!" Anna exclaimed. "It's wedding time!" She clapped her hands.

You took a deep breath before Norman came up to you, smiled, and linked your arm with his.

"Are you nervous?" Norman asked.

"A little." You admitted.

"It'll be okay. Soon, we'll all have to go through this." Norman reminded her.

"Yeah... when are you and Emma gonna get married?" You smirked.

Norman flushed. "Soon, maybe..." he scratched his cheek as you laughed.

Soon after that, you both heard the piano that was beginning to play. That was your cue. Don and Gilda opened the curtains which revealed you and Norman as you walked down the aisle.

You looked up towards Ray who was staring at you and smiled a little. His face was full of shock as you flushed trying to keep your cool. (Lol) However, you kept your composure. Finally, after what seemed like forever, you reached the alter, and Norman joined back behind Ray, patting his shoulder. And with that, a priest began to talk.

The whole time however, you and Ray locked eyes, staring nervously and smiling at each other here and there. Your eyes nervously narrowed to the side, where the crowd was, where everyone was watching you. You gulped slightly, and the priest interrupted your thoughts.

"(Y/N)."

You jumped slightly and looked at the priest with a straight face.

"Do you take this young man, Ray, to be your husband? Forever?"

You looked back at Ray and took a deep breath so your voice would not tremble.

"I do.."

Ray flashed a rare warm smile at you.

"And do you take this young woman, (Y/N), to be your wife? Forever?"

You smiled back and clenched your fists tightly.

"I do."

You felt relief wash over you as he said those words. Not because you think he wouldn't say that, but because it's all finally over. You felt tears threatening to spill from your eyes as you looked back up at him confidentially.

"Then, by the power vested in me! I pronounce you husband and wife!" The priest smiled.

"You May Now Kiss The—"

Ray didn't wait for the priest to finish and scooped you up to place his irresistible lips onto yours.

The crowd cheered and clapped, though of course you could make out the noises of Emma screaming supportively. Tears spilling out of your eyes at last.

Your fingers entangled into Ray's black fluffy hair as he still held onto you tightly. When you both pulled away, he set you down gently, but grabbed both of your hands.

"I love you. Now and forever, (Y/N)." Ray smiled gently, wiping away your tears ever so softly.

"I love you too, so much, Ray." You sniffled, smiling back. You both looked to the crowd and cheered on with them. Norman, Gilda, and Don were crying. Emma, Anna, Phil, and Nat were cheering, jumping up and down and dancing.

"By the way," Ray said, turning to you as you turned to him, "you look very nice in that dress."

You blushed brightly and pouted. "Is that why you kept staring at me?!"

He smirked. "No. Just imagining you without it on."

"Ah shut up!" You tried to punch his shoulder, but he grabbed your fist and planted a smooth kiss on it instead. He looked at you and gave a genuine smile this time.

"Well, shall we go?"

Thank you all so much for reading this far

Thank you all so much for reading this far. Don't worry, I'm not ending this anytime soon, but I just wanted to say thank you for sticking around! ❤️

It takes only one nice comment, one request, or even one vote to keep me going. That's why I kept going.