Chapter 1

Hey guys I'm not gonna do a big introduction but I'm glad you decided to click on this book to read!! I always take suggestions and helpful comments to make this book better
Enjoy!
————————————————————————
(Uraraka's P.O.V)
It was nearly graduation, we've all made it so far and it went so quick. I couldn't believe we would all be hero's in a few months, I was excited but scared. What if I fail? What if I can't provide for my parents? I try to get those thoughts out of my head and try to be positive. Tonight we were all gonna have a sleepover in the common space instead of just sleeping in our dorms. I can't wait!! It's gonna be so fun! I go to my dorm and grab a sleeping bag and a pillow with a few other essentials I might need. I head downstairs as I run into Bakugou. Ever since the sports festival we've been talking more and he's become my best friend, he's not the hot headed mean guy everyone thinks he is. He has a soft side, you just have to find it.

"Oh sorry bakugou I wasn't looking ahead"
I said uncomfortably, he was looking at me but right into me? I couldn't read his expression.

"It's fine floaty just don't get yourself hurt"

"How many times do I have to say to call me by my actual name!
I say with a playful yet frustrated tone.
"Fine, uraraka"

I don't know what happened but I froze and couldn't speak.A chill went down my spine as he touched my shoulder to get me out of my daze.

"You okay?"
Was I okay? I couldn't tell how I was feeling but I quickly pushed that aside before he could notice.

"Oh yeah sorry bakugou I was thinking about the sleepover" It felt wrong lying to him but I wasn't sure what it was.

"Are you gonna go?" I ask, hoping he says yes.

"Why would I go to a sleepover with a room full of those extras"

"Come on Bakugou it'll be fun, please!!!!"
I give him my best puppy dog eyes, I start to smile as I see him giving in.

"Fine whatever"

I jump and shoot my fist into the air. Victory is mine!!!
He laughs and ruffles my hair which makes me stick my tongue out at him. Its gonna be so much fun now I think as I skip down the hall to the common space.
————————————————————————
(No ones P.O.V)
Everyone had set up their sleeping bags and have made a circle as we sat on the floor.

"Hey Deku"

"Hey Uraraka, are you excited?"

"yep!"

I get startled when I hear Mina yell 

"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!"

Everyone nods in agreement.

Oh no this is gonna end badly.

"Okay I'll start!!"
Mina yells with excitement filled in her voice.

Hmmm,she says as she looks around the group.

"Deku, truth or dare?"

He hesitates for a minute "D-dare"

He says trying his best to be brave and praying Mina doesn't go too hard on him.

"Tell us your biggest secret"

He shifts uncomfortably as he makes eye contact with Todoroki. He wasn't gonna tell anyone about all might but Todoroki knew he was gay and they've been dating in secret.

"I-I'm g-gay" He says with a massive blush spreading across his face. Murmurs go around the room.

(Urarakas P.O.V)
"Im gay"
Those words echoed throughout her head trying to grasp the thought. She had liked Deku for the longest time, admired him, and encouraged him and supported him in everything he did.I did those things because he was my best friend but he also was my crush.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom be right back"I try my best to put a fake smile.

(Bakugou's P.O.V)
I saw her face before she left I could see the hurt in her eyes.I quickly get up and follow her to the bathroom, I have to make sure she's okay. As I walk near the bathroom I hear her crying.
My heart sank, I loved her so much I hate seeing her in pain. Not giving a care in the world I walk into the girls bathroom and immediately hug her.

"He doesn't like me, I thought he did, I liked him for the longest time Bakugou"
She starts crying more I put my hand on her head I slightly pat it as I brush her hair.I break the hug to look at her face. I wipe the tears off her cheek as she sniffs again.

"It's okay, that dumb Deku doesn't deserve you. I can't believe he's making you cry" Sparks start going off in my hands as Uraraka notices.

"Bakugou it's okay,I'm okay" I say as I immediately feel better since I'm here with him.

I look into her precious eyes and hug her tightly.

"If you tell anyone this I will kill you" I hear her laugh and know she's feeling better

"Well I would hate to visit you in jail all the time"

I chuckle lightly  She's amazing,I don't know what I would do without her.

—-——————————————————————
That's it for the first chapter, if you have any suggestions be sure to comment them I always try my best to incorporate them.
Thank you so much for reading!!