cHapTER 8

Fan art is not mine.

(Uraraka's P.O.V, sorry for writing in her P.O.V so often but I promise I'll do bakugou's soon!.)

I woke up in katsuki's arms,I could never get sick of this. It took me a minute to realize we were on a plane. I looked out the window to sea the ocean.( Don't kill me because that was a fantastic pun and I'm shore you liked it too, teehee)

"bout time you woke up."

"W-what time is it?"

"We all slept through the entire flight, we're almost there actually" he says calmly

"Wait so we slept through an entire day???"

"Yeah pretty much, but I mean if the shitty teacher didn't make us wake up so early and so little time to pack we'd actually be awake for a bit of the flight."

Suddenly Aizawas voice comes on the intercom

"Students,we are about to land. When we get to the resort it's huge so it'll be very easy to get lost so don't wonder off too far. When we get inside you and whoever you're sharing a room with go to the desk. They'll write your names down and give both of you keys which I expect you will keep safe and not lose. Room service is 24/7. There's a huge beach and plenty of pools inside the resort. The hotel employees will give you many more details later but that's the basics. This is a private island so we're the only ones on it so you guys basically have an island to yourselves. Be safe and be responsible please because I do not feel like calling home about a injured kid. Midnight,Mic,and All might are already there. Remember, they're on vacation too so be respectful."

(Quick time skip)

After the plane landed we waiting 20 minutes to finally get off.I stepped off and saw the sky and stretched a bit. I looked around to see my surroundings.Oh my God this place is beautiful. Aizawa said someone would get our luggage so I didn't worry about that. I grabbed katsuki's hand and I quickly went into the resort and to the front desk thankfully we were first. This place is HUGE the floors and ceilings are made out of glass and literal gold.

As soon as the worker handed us our keys I quickly ran to the elevator excited to see the room.

"I swear floaty you run too fast." He says out of breath.

"Sorry!! I'm just so excited!!"

"I know, I know I am too." He says while staring into my eyes.

I lean in to give him a kiss. Our lips moved in sync it was like they were made to be fit together. Things started getting heated very quickly. I broke off the kiss and looked at him.
I still think this is all a dream and I'll wake up soon.

The elevator opens and we walk down the hall to our room. I open the door excitedly and see the room. I look around the room. A huge bed, large windows with a beautiful view. A large bathroom with a hot tub and two different showers. I look at the kitchen and then sit on the couch.

"It's amazing, I can't believe we're gonna be staying here!!"

"The views beautiful, you can see the ocean from here." He says starting to walk out of the room and out to the balcony. He rests his hands on the rails and stares out.

"This feels unreal" he says quickly averting his gaze to me.

"I know, I can't believe I'm here,with you." I say while a tear falls down my face.

He cups my cheek and wipes the tear away.

"I'm not going anywhere"

-------------------------------------------------------

I got a text from the group chat saying we should all come down to dinner by 7:00 since it was our first day the hotel decided to throw a giant dinner/party for us. It was 6:30 I should tell katsuki that we need to start changing.

After telling him he goes to his closet and picks out a shirt and a tie with nice pants. I look through the closet and see many dresses, I just don't know which one.

"KatSukIIIiiiiIi" I yelled.

"WhAAaaAT"

"I need you to help me pick a dress" I say with a pout.

"Fine"
He looks through and pulls out this red dress. It has two slits on the sides and was kind of short.I put it on but I found a zip the back. I try to zip it up but I couldn't. WhY do I have to hAve shOOrTT arMsS.

"Hey katsuki, can you zip the back?"

He blushes slightly but slowly zips up the dress. They stand infront of the mirror and look at eachother for a second.

"You look so sexy in this dress"
He whispers in my ear in a low voice.

"Oh?"

"I don't know if I'll be able to control myself ochaco" he kisses my neck slowly making his way down which sent a shiver down my spine.

"K-katsuki we're gonna be late t-to dinner"

"fineeee. The food better be good."

I start laughing so hard I started crying.

"W-we're gonna be l-late" I could barely finish my sentance.

"Okay let's go then floaty"

-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for this super short chapter but I had a lot going on today but I promise you the next chapter will be much longer and with tons of juicy stuff. Also I wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 100 READS. I got really happy when 2 people read this book. You have no idea how happy it makes me that people actually read this book. If you have any suggestions please comment them!

Have a good day loves ✌️

Word count- 975