chAppTTeRrr 9

Fan art is not mine.

(BaKuGou's P.O.V)

We got down to the dinner and sat next to each other and started talking to the rest of our classmates.

Out of no where kaminari and jirou finally came to the dinner. They were both blushing messes and speed walking to the table sitting away from each other.

"About time you guys showed up" kirishima said while smirking at them.

"What were you doing?" Mina says in a teasing voice.

"N-nothing!!" Jirou said quickly.

"They were probably fucking now shut up because the food is gonna come soon."
I said looking at the two.

"WE WEREN'T!!" They both practically screamed while blushing even more.

"Surreee" I hear ochaco say looking at them while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Okay okay that's enough teasing" sero said.

I look at ochaco nudging jirou and whispering something in her ear and watch as jirou begins to become panicked again.

"URARAKA!!!! I WILL NOT TALK ABOUT THIS."

"Whaaatt I was just asking how long it was" she said while having an evil grin.

I have to admit ochaco's evil side is hilarious.

"WAIT WHAT" kaminari says glaring at her.

"ooooo was he good jirou?" Mina says looking at her knowing she's embarrassing her even more.

"CAN WE NOT TALK ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW."

"I mean, since me and tokoyami were right next to their rooms I can tell you she definitely enjoyed it." Asui calmly says.

Frog girl has been a lot more open with all of us since we all started becoming one big family.

"WAIT WHAT"

"HOLY SHIT JIROU"

"I WAS JUST JOKING AROUND I DIDN'T KNOW YOU GUYS ACTUALLY FUC-"

"GAHHH CAN WE NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PLEASE" Jirou said yelling loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Fine fine"

"pFFFTTT" I couldn't hold in the laughter anymore.

"Did you guys not know there's a button next to the light switch which turns on the electronic sound proof walls"

(My friend went on vacation told me about it and said how they were and how they had these and I thought it was super cool so yk)

"w-wait there is?" Jirou said looking at me dumbfounded.

"Yep!" Ochaco says trying her best not to laugh.

"Ughhhhh" kaminari and jirou put their heads down in defeat.

"Foods here!" Ojiro says looking at the waiters come in slowly with huge trays with plates of food on them. I look over at ochaco who's mouth is watering already.

We all quickly finished our food and went upstairs back to our room.I quickly changed and layed on the bed while watching her struggle taking off her dress. I walk up to her and bend down close to her ear.

"I can help with that" I say in a low whisper.

I watch her shiver as I touch the zipper and slowly drag it down.

"T-thanks k-katsuki"

"You're very welcome."

She starts to change and I just watch her. Shes so beautiful in every way possible.