Chapter 4

(Fanart is not mine)

(Uraraka's P.O.V)

I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock...wait that's not my alarm clock. I quickly got up and realized I was in bakugou's room.I must have fell asleep last night...wait I can't let bakugou see me I have morning breath and bed hair!

(I don't know if they have bathroom oOps but if they don't let's just pretend they have bathrooms in dorms)

I quickly run to the bathroom and feel a rush of relief. I look in the mirror and fix my hair and brushed my teeth.
(Uraraka has a toothbrush that's hers in his bathroom since she sleeps over often.)

I leave the bathroom to see bakugou gone.
I wonder where he-

I suddenly feel someone hug me from behind.
I feel safe knowing it was bakugou. I knew it,he's such a softie!

"Good morning beautiful"

"G-good m-morning b-bakugou"

Dang it uraraka stop stuttering so much!!

He lets go to turn me around so now I'm facing him. He just stares at me. His eyes...they're so beautiful. The red orbs glowing...it was enough to make me just melt and turn me into putty right there.

"You're so hot"

"I know I am"

"W-wait I said that out loud?!?!?!"

"Yes you did"
He said with a giant smirk on his face.

At this point my face was redder than his eyes.

"I-i have to go to my room to change, see you in a bit bakugou!"

"Oh okay see you later"
He said it with the the nicest smile I've seen from him. I swear he just keeps surprising me.

I was about to leave but then I felt something grab my hand.

"Did you really think you could leave before you gave me a kiss?"

"I- I um"

Before I could respond I felt his lips on mine.My heart was beating so fast. I was in heaven, our lips fit together like two puzzle pieces. It wasn't long,but it was life changing.

We pull apart and he gives me a quick kiss on the forehead. I don't know how much I can take before I literally explode of happiness.

I was walking out of his room and made eye contact with kirishima.

"Oh hey uraraka- wait why are you in the same clothes as yesterday? And why are you leaving bakugou's room?" He says with a giant smirk on his face.

"Oh I was- um I was just sleeping over that's it"
I said frantically hopefully kirishima wouldn't think with a dirty mind even though he's not like that.

"Oh okay! See you in class!"
He says with his giant usual smile.

He walks away and I've never felt so relieved. Even though people knew I would sleepover but since I'm his girlfriend now it's  different. Wow... Girlfriend... I could get used to that. I said with a giant smile on my face. I'm the happiest girl alive.

-------------------------------------------------------
I got to class early like usual. I see jirou,Momo,and mina. I walk up to to them to pass time since I was early.

"Hey uraraka" Momo says with a smile on her face.

"Hey guys how's it going?"

"Maybe we should be asking you that"
Mina says with a grin on her face

"W-what do you mean"
I say a little nervous.

"Dont worry I already told jirou and Momo. We've all been talking about since we saw it coming."

I didn't mind mina telling them I knew she would because they've been bugging me about bakugou and how he might have a crush on me they all have some sort of super power,how do they always guess crushes?

"Yeah spill uraraka" jirou says

"Okay okay but girls you might need to sit down." I say really excited to tell them what happened

(Time skip brought to you by your lazy author ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ)

"OH.MY.GOD. YOU GUYS KISSED AND YOU'RE DATING!!!" Mina said practically screaming

"Mina!! What if someone hears!"
I say quickly looking around me and nervously laughing off the looks some of our classmates gave.
Then bakugou walked in he always arrives at the same time. I made eye contact with him and started hearing awws and oohs from my friends.

"Girls!!!"
I say in a low but harsh whisper.

"Sorry sorry!!"

"So when are you gonna tell everyone?"
Momo asks with a sweet tone.

"I don't know we haven't talked about it yet"
I said wondering...what if bakugou is embarrassed of me and doesn't want people knowing I'm his girlfriend.

"I'm sure you will later"
Mina says with a wink

"MINA!"

Aizawa walked in and we all sat in our seats.

"Today we are gonna spar. I picked your partners from the sports festival to see how much you guys have improved."

Does that mean I'm gonna be partnered with bakugou? I'm so pumped I have a bunch of new moves I bet bakugou won't see coming!

We all change into our gym clothes and head outside.

(Time skip to uraraka's and bakugou's turn because I sUck at writing fights iM soRry)

"Uraraka and bakugou you're next"
Aizawa says in his usual monotone voice.

"Don't go easy on me bakugou"

"Wasnt planning on it princess"

The name caught me off guard as I realized I was already on the floor.

This has been going on forever I didn't realize how intensely everyone was staring at us. Little did bakugou know I had a trick up my sleeve.
Before he knew it I was on top of him.

"I win"
I say with a smirk on my face.

" I knew you had it in you"
He said with a...proud smile.

I felt my heart flutter but then I quickly realized what position we were in and so did bakugou as he saw a fierce blush spread across my face.

"I'm s-sorry!"

"It-its fine"
Bakugou says with a giant blush on his face.Even his ears were red.

We were in the locker room as all of the girls starting crowding around me.

"What was that Uraraka!"

"Did you see how bakugou looked at you!"

"That giant blush on his face!!"

Everyone bombarded me with questions.
It took a while but they got it out of me.

"Uraraka you and bakugou make a great couple"
Asui said calmly.

"Thank y-you, I'm still trying to process it all myself"

How did I get so lucky.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I realized I always write when it's night I don't know why but it's just when inspiration strikes. Hope you liked this chapter!

Have a good day loves ✌️

Word count-1121