Chæpter 14

(No ones P.O.V)

It was early morning, the sun was just starting to rise. The colors of the sky blending, the cool morning breeze and birds chirping. This is Midoryia's favorite time, being alone and just taking a walk to clear his head. Feeling the fresh air against his face waking him up. But yet something was wrong. He could feel it, nothing out in particular, but just an unsettling feeling that wasn't going away. He tried to not think too much of it.

He looked down at his watch to check the time. He stays for a few more minutes and starts to head back to his room. He wanted to surprise todoroki for their one year anniversary. He still can't believe he was lucky enough to be with someone like him. He could feel butterflies in his stomach even after months he still gets like this.

The girl woke up to a pounding headache. She knew she shouldn't have drank last night. It took forever to convince Momo to make alcohol so to her it was worth it. The clothes she had forgotten to change reeked of all the liquor she had. She gets up to look in the closet. Oh. It was one of Kirishima's hoodies. His favorite one in fact, red. But then again he loves red. She laughs a little. She feels a stinging sensation in her eyes, tears on the brink of falling. Mina holds the hoodie in her hands and feels the tears run down her face. She falls to the ground sobbing.

Her cries filled the room. Pain was all she could feel. Regret and sadness. Kirishima was never gonna want to talk to her again, she messed up so badly. She was so lost in thought that she didn't hear the door open. Kirishima had been standing there watching. His heart shattered. No matter what he still loves her. Mina was the one thing in his life he never wanted to lose. The one thing he admired and had never been more grateful to have someone like her in his life. He couldn't bear seeing her like this. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"K-Kiri? W-What are you sniff doing here" Still not being to hold back her tears she continued to cry.

"Shh it's okay, I'm here" he says in a comforting tone. He knew what she had done was wrong but it was breaking his heart seeing her like this.Mina turned around and kept her head down. She couldn't look at him right now, not like this"

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry Kiri believe me I love you please I'm so sorry don't leave me again I sniff can't handle it if you leave me."

"Look at me" She slowly looks up for her eyes to meet with his loving ones. Her eyes looked at his and then down to his lips. Kiri leaned in kissing her slowly, enough to make her melt into his arms. It felt right. She had been longing to even be near kirishima, she misses him so much.They continued kissing until kirishima broke the kiss.

"I love you so much Mina" He said while his voice slightly breaking. You could hear how hurt he was. "I just don't know how we're going to continue this, I want to I really do it's just hard."

"I don't know either kiri but what I do know is that I want to be with you and I will do whatever it takes to make this work again and I will try my best kirishima I will,because I love you" They sit in silence for a minute. "How about we start over? Start things slow?

Kirishima looked up and smiled. "That sounds perfect actually"

(Time skiparooni brought to you by your aMaZinG author)

(Jirou's P.O.V, Im trying to do other characters perspectives because I don't really write in theirs as much as bakugou's and Uraraka's)

I wake up to kaminaris legs on top of my body while he's on the side of the bed with his head hanging.  How the hell does he even get in this positions???

"KAMINARI" no answer.

"PIKACHU" still nothing.

"YOU ELECTRICITY PRODUCI-" Before I could finish my sentence he tackles me and starts tickling me.

"AHHH KAMINARI STOPPP"

"WHEN YOU APOLOGIZE FOR CALLING ME PIKACHU"

"NEVER"

"YOU ASKED FOR IT" Now he's completely on top of me and I can't even breathe he's practically killing me!

"oKAY I SURRENDER"

He finally gets off of me and lays by me with my head on his arm.

"God you're an idiot"  she says with a stupid grin on her face.

"Your idiot" he says while looking at her.

He looks at me for a little just enjoying eachothers presence, I lean in and give him a quick kiss.

"Come on we can't stay in bed forever Denki"

"Whyyyy nooottttt" he says with the most whiney voice I've eVEr heard.

"because we have to eat breakfast?"

"oh yeah-"

I get up and go to the bathroom. I go to the kitchen to see what I could make for breakfast. counter. I pour a glass of water and get a pan out to make some waffles. I'll make sure to add a smiley face on his because he's practically a child sometimes.Before I could start I feel a pair of arms grab me from behind.

"You know we can just skip this and I could eat something else for breakfast today" he says while whispering in my ear. I feel a shiver go down my spine as I feel his hot breath against my neck.

"U-Uh k-kaminari w-what are you doing?!"
He starts to kiss my neck and stops.

"Just kidding!" He gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and walks away to go turn on the T.V.

I quickly make breakfast trying to get whatever kaminari said out of my mind. Pervert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I know it's been a while since I've uploaded a chapter but I have most of this book written out so I'll just be uploading them every two or three days but I'll probably upload two chapters. I tried writing in different P.O.V's because it's always just bakugou and Uraraka's so I wanted to try something new! I hope you guys liked it and if you have any suggestions please feel free to leave them they're greatly appreciated :) !!

Anyway I hope you all have an amazing day/night!

Bye loves! ✌🏼

Word count: 1093