Chapter 2

(Uraraka's P.O.V)
I was feeling better I don't know how Bakugou makes me feel better and safe in a blink of an eye. We headed back to the sleepover and immediately everyone was looking at us.

"Why were you gone Uraraka? And why with Bakugou" Mina says with a smirk.

"It's nothing like that" I start moving my hands frantically.

We sit down, but this time I sat with Bakugou. It was Hagakure's turn to pick someone, as soon as she looked at me I started freaking out.

"Uraraka truth or dare"

"Uhh um dare" I say hoping it isn't something terrible

"I dare you to go into a closet with Bakugou for an hour"

"I uhh I can't do that-" I suddenly start getting pushed by Mina into a closet and so was Bakugou

"Have fun you two" Mina says with a giant grin on her face. It was a small closet with little space and I could feel Bakugou staring at me.

"W-what do we d-do now" Bakugou stares at the floor for a bit before responding.

"Uraraka I have to tell you something"

(Bakugou's P.O.V)

I have to tell her.

"Uraraka I have to tell you something"

"Y-yes?" She looks up at me with her big doll eyes. God I love her so much, I've liked her ever since the sports festival but she liked that stupid Deku and I knew she would never like someone like me, but I had to get this off my chest.

(No ones P.O.V)
"I like you" Bakugou said in a low whisper, Uraraka was sure she even heard right.

"y-you what?"

"I like you, I've liked you for the longest time ever since the sports festival. As we started to become closer I started to develop feelings and you liked Deku so I couldn't tell you but I can't keep this from you anymore-"

"Bakugou"

"Hm"

"Stop,is this some sick joke? Did someone dare you to say you liked me to hurt my feelings"
She said with her eyes tearing up.

"No, no, no uraraka I'm in love with you, my feelings for you are real" He says as he cups her cheek while looking into her eyes.

"I-i can't do this"

She opens the closet and runs out with tears streaming down her face.

"Uraraka!!" Bakugou yelled

She didn't listen. She continued running.
Everyone watched her run by but it was so quick they didn't have a chance to ask what happened. She got to her dorm and cried as she layed down on her hed. All the memories of what just happened. Did Bakugou even like her? Was it some dare? Were his feelings even real?
Mina and Momo constantly knocked on her door but she didn't wanna see nor talk to anyone.
With the thoughts of Bakugou she slowly drifted asleep.

(Bakugou's P.O.V)
Shit...I messed up she's never gonna wanna talk to me again I always have to ruin things don't I? I feel my eyes started to burn and a tear starts streaming down my face. I can't believe I'm crying, I don't wanna lose her. She's the best thing that has happened to me. I woke up the next morning by my annoying alarm clock. I go to the bathroom to see my red puffy eyes. The old Bakugou would usually be rude and say why he's weak but ever since Uraraka started becoming friends with me..I've changed. I quickly put on my uniform and head downstairs to grab some breakfast and get to class. I walk into class and sit down in my usual seat and put my head down since I was early.I kept on thinking about Uraraka, I can't believe I hurt her like that...and worse, she thought I was joking to hurt her. Am I that bad of a person? I feel my eyes burning again. No I'm not gonna cry not again, I don't want anyone seeing me cry.

Aizawa starts the lesson and I couldn't fucking pay attention. I kept on staring at uraraka.
She looks so beautiful. She made eye contact and didn't break it. I continued to make eye contact but then tears started streaming down her face. I wanted to go and hug her and comfort her so bad.

"Can I use the bathroom"
Uraraka said as Aizawa saw her raising her hand.

"Make it quick" he said in a monotone voice.

She left the classroom and I wanna go after her. Don't she'll push you away and hate you more.
I decided against it, I don't want her to hate me more than she does already.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry for not making another chapter.I got a new phone and Wattpad wouldn't let me log in but it finally let me after the longest time! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and please if you have any suggestions or any advice please comment them! Also sorry for this chapter being short I'll make the next one longer and much happier btw!
Have a good day loves ✌️

Word count-847