CHoopTer 12

Fanart is not mine.
(Warning this chapter is a little sexual)

(Uraraka's P.O.V)
I ran to Mina and saw how much of a mess she was. I'm so confused and I wanna help so bad.

"Mina, Mina shh don't cry don't cry, what happened?" I said in a quiet voice

"i- i don't like kirishima anymore uraraka, I tried I really did I just don't love him anymore and I slept with sero which was so so stupid!! Kiri is never gonna talk to ever again! And it's all my fault because I'm s-stupid" she bursts out crying again. I hug her and comfort her to the best of my abilities. It doesn't make much sense. Was Mina lying to us? She always tells us how happy she is with Kiri and they genuinely did seem happy. I get Mina to her room and as soon as she went on her bed she fell asleep from exhaustion. Poor girl but she did cheat and it was wrong but she's still my bestfriend and I love her I have to help her feel better. It hurts seeing her in pain. I go to my room, brush my teeth and lay down. Today was a long day.

I wake up to katsuki playing with my hair.
"You're finally up" he says with a light chuckle that I could listen to forever and never get sick of.

I get up slowly finally remembering that I'm at a hotel.

"Well good morning to you too" I give him a quick kiss and go to the shower. I keep thinking of last nights events. Katsuki would never cheat on me... right? Of course he wouldn't uraraka he's not like that.
I get out of the shower and put a towel on and I hear the bathroom door opening.

"Hey uraraka you forgot your shir-" he just stood there for a second.

"if you wanted to see me like this you could just ask you know" i watch as he immediately blushes but then walks closer with a smirk on his face fuCK I SHOULDN'T HAVE TEASED HIM.

"You look great but, you'd look even better without this" he tugs on my towel

It took me a good second to process what he just said.stupid stupid think of something uraraka!! COME ON!

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm" he walked closer to me but left a little space between us.

"what if I just- o o p s looks like I accidentally dropped my towel" I feel the towel fall down my legs and hit the floor and watch his face immediately turn red.

"fuck" is all he said before he covered his eyes with his hands.

I bend down to grab my towel before I stand all the way up I purposely quickly brush my hand against his painfully obvious erection that had seemed to appear.

"Thanks for giving me my shirt bakugou" I walk around him and change in the room. He stood in the bathroom for a while trying process what had just happened. See he's not the only one who can be a tease. HA I won this time.

"Hey katsuki I'm gonna go to Mina's room to check up on her okay!" I yell waiting to hear a reply from him because he's just been sitting on the couch. I think I slightly broke him.

"O-Okay uh don't forget keys because I'm going to kirishimas in a bit.

"Okay! Bye bye"

I walk out and go to the room all I could think of was what happened in the bathroom. I wonder what would've happened if he didn't freak out. Would we maybe- ochACO! I just wanna know how he looks underneath- OCHACO NO STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT! I start speed walking to Mina's room and knock on the door.

"Come in"
I open the door to see Mina eating breakfast while staring at the wall.

"Hey, how are you"

"I feel better I just don't wanna talk about him okay? I just wanna talk about anything but him please" I could see the hurt in her eyes and it pained me to see her like this but I didn't wanna push too hard.

"Okay that's fine"

"Sooooo how are things with you and bakugou huh? She says wiggling both of her brows.

"Well pretty good, he's amazing mina."

"Have you guys?" She says giving me a look.

"N-NO!"

"hmmm but you want to don't you?"

"miNA STOP"

"OkAY!"

"BuT I have to tell you something that happened this morning"

She nods and I tell her everything.

"dAMN URARAKA WHO KNEW YOU COULD BE SO CONFIDENT"

"I don't know why I said that or did that!! It was like someone else was in my body!"

"You guys are bound to fuck at any moment"

"No we're n-not!!"

"Girl please, I can sense the sexual tension between you and bakugou"

"I don't know if I want to! I mean I want to but what if he's not ready? What if he doesn't want to with me? What if I suck at it?"

"go talk to him about it right now uraraka! I don't want you to talk to me until you've gotten to the bottom of this predicament, okay?"

"fineeee,but how do I ask him that, it's not exactly an easy conversation topic"

"Just ask him uraraka, you'll feel better if you talk to him about it"

"Okay okay"

"nOW GO TALK TO HIM" she says pushing me out of her room. I said bye and continued to walk down the hallway to my room.

I open the door with my keys and see bakugou sitting at the table on his phone. I sit on the bed.

"H-hey bakugou"

"Yeah?"

"uh well um I have a question."

He looks over at me and sits down next to me looking right into my eyes which made this a lot more difficult asking.

"What is it?"

"have y-you ever uhm well you know?"

He looks at me a second confused but then seemed to understand because of the blush that has spread across his face.

"n-no... have you?

"no... I was just asking because b-because uh knowledge is power you know!!" I said super fast.Wow great excuse uraraka.

"Ochaco...if you want to have sex with me you could just ask" he says while giving me a smirk.

"kATSUKI" I said while smacking his arm.

"I'm just kidding uraraka!" He says as he gets up and walks towards the door.

He turns around and looks at me.

"Or am i"

I turn red and immediately forget how to function. Bakugou had already left but I was still sitting there trying to understand what he said. I get up and go to the freezer to grab icecream and watch a movie to get my mind off of things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okAY W O A H OVER 600 reads?? I was definitely not expecting anyone to read this. Thank you guys so much for reading!! I don't know if this story should include smut so if you think it should then comment! Please tell me if you're enjoying the story so far and comment suggestions and ideas you have! They're always welcome and I'll try my best to incorporate them into the story! Once again,thank you so much for reading!

Have a good day loves ✌🏼

Word count- 1237