Chaaaaaapteeeeeeeeer 18 :(

Time skip- 4 years later....

Bakugou was extremely nervous. He knew this was the perfect timing he had been waiting for. For a very long time. Bakugou quickly got everything. It was the time of the cherry blossoms, Uraraka's favorite of all time. He sat at the bench and checked his pocket to make sure the ring was still there. He told Uraraka to meet him at their favorite park where they went a lot to visit each other during their internships working under pro heros. He was so nervous, he wanted to make sure everything was perfect. Not wanting to mess any little thing up or this would all be ruined. He saw the girl walking to her, wearing a sundress. 

He couldn't help but think how beautiful she looked. He got butterflies as he saw her walk towards her. There was never a time where he wouldn't when he saw the girl. She was wearing the same dress he bought her at the trip for UA. He recited what he had planned but in a last minute decision he decided he would say whatever came from his heart. God he had gotten so sappy, but who wouldn't for this girl.

"Hi Katsuki!!!" She said while running to him with her usual cheery smile. God she's so cute. Uraraka suddenly felt nervous while seeing the boy, he looked serious, he's never serious anymore really, I can see right through him.

"Hi roundface, let's walk. I missed you a lot you know." He said with a chuckle. She put her hand on her heart.

"Wow THE Katsuki Bakugou said he missed me, I feel so touched." She said while pretending to faint with a hand on her forehead. 

"Oh shut up" He said laughing along with her. He gulped as he reached the trees. He picked up the flower off the ground and tucked in hair beside her ear. 

"You look beautiful as always Ochaco" He said while staring into her eyes. He immediately saw a blush spread across her face.

"S-Shut uP!" She still got flustered even after all these years.

"Ochaco we need to talk.." The girl suddenly looked nervous, fidgeting with her hands. He took a deep breath, here goes nothing...

"Ever since I first fought with you at the UA sports festival, I just knew there was something different about you. Then we started becoming friends, and I fell for you so quickly. I was so scared of losing you that I never confessed. But when I did and you liked me back I just knew right away, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Ochaco Uraraka you've given me a hell of a ride on this long adventure of ours. You made every bit of my life easier and so much happier. Just seeing you was enough, seeing you smile, and seeing you happy. It's all I need. You've brought such joy into my life that I never want it to leave, ever." Uraraka felt nervous... the thought of him proposing crossed her mind but she couldn't believe it. Bakugou sighed and pulled the ring out of his jacket pocket. He got down on his knee. Uraraka looked at him with her eyes wide open. She definitely wasn't thinking thats how her afternoon was going. 

The breeze hitting them, giving her goosebumps. You could hear the cars from the city in the distance. It was so quiet but yet the silence was still so loud.

"Ochaco Uraraka, will you do me the honor, and marry me?" The boy said with a shaky voice. His stomach practically doing flips. He looked up the girl. Her hands over her face and tears about to spill out.

"I- Katsuki- YES YES OH MY GOD THOUSAND TIMES YES" She started jumping, full of excitement, she was crying. The love of her life proposed. Bakugou put the ring on her finger and pulled her into the air by holding her waist. 

Bakugou leaned in and kissed her. Now it felt magical, the wind blowing causing the petals to blow at them. It felt like it was meant to be. They were both so happy. Both crying with tears of happiness, they had been waiting so long for this. When they started dating each other they both felt like they belonged to each other, and that there was no one better.

"I love you" 

"I love you so much more"

--------------------------------------

I was actually planning to write a really sad ending where someone dies, but I think this was a better fit for the book. Thank you guys so much for reading I cannot begin to tell you how much it means to me. The beginning of this book is painful for me to read because I was never a really good writer but I have been trying to improve. Thank you so much for sticking with me and I cannot believe that this book has 12.5k views. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

I also made a Haiykuu fanfiction for Bokuaka please check it out if you'd like:)

Thank you, I love you all! Have a wonderful day lovelies! 

-Also this book is going to go under some editing because I need to fix the beginning of the book because there is a lot of errors-