c h a p t e r 1 5

(Uraraka's P.O.V)
I woke up to the sound of the bathroom door closing. I slowly get up to see Bakugou. Agh it's so earlyy

"Good morning uraraka," he says while looking me in the eyes. God his eyes are so beautiful I could just stare into them all da-

Before I could even finish my sentence the next thing I knew there was a pillow being thrown at my face.

"AHH BAKUGOU WHAT WAS THAT FOR"

"Tsk D'know but it definitely was funny" he says with that stupid sly grin of his.

"Hmph" I say looking away while pouting.

"Aww don't be like that ochaco, you can't go forever without looking at this beauty" He says while motioning to his body.

You know what? I've had enough.

"taKE THIS" I threw the pillow at him with all my force. Now he won't mess with me. I watch him fall to the floor and groan in pain- whoops.

"Ugahsbdndnd that hurt"

"You deserve it, maybe you shouldn't have thrown it at me FIRST"

He gets up and starts making his way towards me waiting for a snarky response.

"Sorry, you have to get ready soon, the hotel planning is that event, remember?"

"Oh!!! I'm so excited for it!! Which dress should I wear?" I start getting up and a million thoughts fill my mind. They're hosting a formal and I'm extremely excited! It's like the prom but even better. I wonder what dresses the girls are gonna wear. Should me and bakugou match? Or will he think that's too corny? Ahh I'm so so excited!!

Time skip brought to you by your favorite person of all time.

Everyone was at the event. There was lights food and drinks everywhere. It was like the prom but much much better. Everyone was dancing. I looked over to my right to see katsuki, we decided to match. He's wearing his black suit with the dark purple tie to match my dark purple dress. Unlike the other dresses I wear I decided to wear a tight fit one and I'm uncomfortable but Mina would have killed me if I didn't wear it.

"Hey angel face want me to grab you a drink?"

"Yeah thanks katsuki!"

I watch him walk away and decide to go up to talk to my friends.

"Hey guys!!"

"Damnn uraraka you're looking fine as hellll" Mina said looking at my dress.

"Yeah you look really good" Jirou said her dress was really pretty too also matching with kaminari.

"agreed ribbit" said tsu she was wearing a long green dress.

"You guys all look absolutely stunning!" I said practically screaming god this music was loud as hell.

(Bakugou's P.O.V)

I walk over to get some drinks for me and uraraka.The tables were nicely set with drinks and foods to eat. There was music playing and people talking and dancing.

"Heyy bakubro looking sharp as usual"

"Tsk thanks I guess, you too"  he's always too damn happy his smile is so bright.

"Thanks bro!!"

"Hey pretty boys~" says an unknown voice. her voice was high-pitched and shrieky it made my ears wanna bleed. We both turned around to look to see who it was. Neither of us had recognized her she was definitely someone who didn't go to UA.

"Hi! Whats your name" Kirishima asked

"That doesn't matter! hey what're your quirks?" The girl said. Whatever she's an extra anyway no point for a name.

"Mine is hardening and his is basically explosions! What about you?"

"I can make people read eachothers minds"
oh that was definitely a quirk I did not want to be near.

"Woah! No way!! so you can make bakugou and Uraraka read eachothers minds?" Kirishima said excitedly. I nudged him hard in the side. "What the hell is wrong with you??"

"Yeah sure! Just show me where the girl is and bam!!"

"Oh she's right over ther-"

"Kirishima stop!"

"She's the one in the purple dress" the extra looks over to uraraka. Oh no oh no oh no.

She looks at me and smirks. She puts her head down with her hands together concentrating.

"Done!!"

"Extra I can't read her mind. Whatever let's go kirishima this girls weird." We walk away and I quickly make my way back uraraka. What a creepy girl she gave me the weirdest vibes. There was people dancing everywhere and getting in my way.

"Hey katsuki!!" she said coming to me slightly running her black heels. God she's so hot.

"You're hot yourself too ya know"

"Wait what" how did she know? I only thought it?-

"Uraraka how the hell did you know I was thinking that I didn't say it out loud"

Is he okay? is he high-

"No I am not high Ochaco!"

"How-

"Oh that stupid extra I'm gonna kill her"

"Woah woah katsuki explain what happened"

"This weirdo girl came up to me and kirishima and her quirk was making people read eachothers mind or some shit she said she did it on us but I didn't believe her stupid crap and now I can read your mind!"

"Oh my god Bakugou! This isn't funny!! My thoughts are random you listening to them! Especially-" she stopped and started blushing like hell.

"Especially what huh?" I said with a smirk what could she even be thinking she's too innocent right? Tsk scratch that she isn't.

I don't know maybe the thoughts of me wanting you to fuck me senseless? OH MY GOD SHUT UP URARAKA

"You know you could just ask right?" I said leaning in.

"Ahh NO STOP KATSUKI WE NEED TO FIGURE THIS OUT RIGHT NOW THIS ISNT OKAY"

"Okay okay we'll figure it out let's go back up our room" I say reaching out waiting for her to grab my hand.

"This better be temporary" she says as she grabs my hand and drags me upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! What do you think will happen that they got hit by the mind reading quirk? If you guys have any suggestions for the book then feel free to leave them!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Have a good day loves ✌🏼