Chapter 3

(Uraraka's P.O.V)
The class started and I couldn't pay attention at all. All I could think about was bakugou and it was driving me crazy. I started to doze off and decided to look over at bakugou. I accidentally made eye contact but I didn't look away. It was like that for a while before I started tearing up. Don't cry! Don't cry! Too late. Tears started streaming down my face.I quickly raised my hand.
"Can I use the bathroom"

"Quickly" he said.

I've never been more thankful in my life.
I quickly went to the bathroom and into a stall.The tears started to flow. Why does this hurt so much? Do I like bakugou? Is this why I can't stop thinking about him? I pushed those thoughts out of my head. He doesn't like you,he was joking or pulling some dumb prank. I finally left the bathroom and went back to class. I didn't even try for the rest of class. I just couldn't.The bell rang, I went over to Mina.

"Mina can we talk in private please,I need help."

"Yeah let's grab lunch and go outside"

"Sounds great,thanks"

We both got our lunch and went outside and sat on the grass. There were benches but it was nice outside so we sat on the grass instead.

"So what do you need help with"

"It's a long story Mina... Yesterday after the dare we went in the closet and it was getting awkward and he said he wanted to tell me something. He started to tell me how he's liked me ever since the sports festival and how he's started to like me as we became closer."

"Oh my God" Mina couldn't believe it,he finally told her!

"I actually believed him for a second but then realized he was probably joking and it was a dare or something and I- it just hurts so much and I don't know wh-why. I couldn't help it anymore. I started to cry and I couldn't stop. The tears wouldn't stop rolling down my face.

"Uraraka" she says as she hugs me to comfort me.

"There's something you should know, I think bakugou does like you"

"W-what?"

"I was starting to notice a month after the sports festival. He was talking to you a lot more and staring at you when you weren't looking. He's only ever talking to you like a normal human being would. But then I overheard him and kirishima talking about how he's starting to develop feelings for you. You don't know how much I wanted to tell you! But it was his business to tell"

"I-i don't know how to feel,I yelled at him! He probably feels worse because I said he would do such horrible things"

"He doesn't you just have to talk to him."
Mina says in a reassuring voice.

"Thanks mina"
------------------------------------------------------

Finally school was over. I kept on thinking
when I should talk to bakugou. I changed out of my uniform into an oversized hoodie and some shorts since the weather was a lot warmer.I sat on my bed and decided to text bakugou.

(Texts)
-uraraka-
Hey bakugou can I come over? I need to talk to you.

-explosion boi-
yeah, I'll leave the door open.

-uraraka-
Okay see you in a bit.

I grabbed my phone and locked my dorm as I went to the boys side to bakugou's room.Im so nervous what if he hates me?
I arrive at his dorm and pace outside for at least 5 minutes. I finally decide to go in.

"H-hi" I said in a quiet voice.

"H-hey" he says with his head down.

I walk over to his bed and sit down in front of him.

"I need answers bakugou,I'm so confused do you actually like me? It's been driving me crazy and I can't stop thinking about you and i-"
He immediately cuts me off and pulls me into a hug.god I've missed this so much.

"Uraraka... I do like you and I'm not joking ever since the sports festival the more we talked the more I started to like you. I didn't realize I had feelings for you until shitty hair helped me figure my feelings out. I like you so much and I just had to tell you,it was driving me insane. When you started crying and when to the bathroom my heart broke into a million pieces. I hate seeing you cry and I hate myself for it."
His voice started to become softer at the end.
I cupped his cheeks and made him look up at me.

"I-i like you too bakugou...I didn't know it but I talked to Mina and realized I like you, a lot actually."

He stared at me with his ruby eyes glistening because of the light coming from the windows.
I look at him tears threatening to fall but I didn't let them. He pulled me in for a kiss.It was slow and gentle, I've never felt this way my entire life.It was short but it felt like minutes had gone by.

"Come here" He said while patting the spot next to him.
I quickly smiled and did. He put his muscular arm around me and grabbed his TV remote and put on my favorite romcom.

"Does this mean I can finally call you my girlfriend now?"

"Yes it does bakugou"
I say with a giggle.

"Thank God"
He says with a smile.

"You're perfect"
I say not realizing I said that out loud.

"I- uh um"
I felt a blush spread across my face from embarrassment.

"Not as perfect as you"
He says in a gentle tone.

I look up at him, I was already blushing but I just got about a 100 times more red.

I see his lips and I just couldn't help myself.
I kiss him and he started to kiss back,it was longer than our first one but more passionate, it was amazing.

The movie started and I couldn't help but think how I became lucky enough to meet him.
Halfway through the movie I started to get tired and fall asleep. This was all like a dream and if it is I never wanna wake up.

-------------------------------------------------------
Did you guys like it? It's 1:19 am right now so I'm sorry if it turned out bad but I will be trying my best to upload as much as I can! Since it's summer break for me I'm going to be uploading almost everyday or at least I'll try to! If you guys have any suggestions please feel free to leave them!

Have a good day loves ✌️

Word count-1122