Chapter 5

Fanart is not mine.

Sorry for this being in uraraka P.O.V still but I'll do bakugou's soon!

(Uraraka's P.O.V)
School was over, I went to my dorm and changed into some sweats and a t-shirt that bakugou gave me for his birthday. Maybe I should text him and ask if I can come over but what if thinks I'm clingy and doesn't wanna talk to me. These thoughts start going through my mind but then I hear a knock on my door.

I open the door to see bakugou standing there with a light blush on his cheeks. He's wearing  a Half sleeved t-shirt that shows off his muscular arms he had camo pants on. It's such a simple outfit but he looks so good. I think to myself.

"You done checking me out yet"
He said in a cocky tone

"Never"
I said back with the same energy

He looked at me and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"I was wondering if you wanted to g-go out for a b-bit"
He said stuttering, aww he's nervous!!!

"Definitely but let me change real quick"
I say my hearts never beated faster in my entire life.

He sits on my bed as I look for something decent to wear. I started panicking realizing I have no cute clothes.

"Bakugou, stay here I'm gonna be back really quick okay bye!! I say really quick leaving him there confused.

I run to Mina's room as fast as I can.I knock on her door repeatedly until she opened it.

"What's up uraraka"

"quick *pants* I need *pants* clothes bakugou just asked me to go out with him but I don't have any clothes!!" I say with barely any air in my lungs

"DON'T WORRY I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN I ALREADY HAVE THE PERFECT OUTFIT FOR YOU"

She gives me the outfit I go to her bathroom to put it on. It was a pink crop top but the neck was a little high but not exactly a turtle neck. She also gave me a bomber jacket that was a different shade of pink but it had thick striped net going through them. She gave me these tights with long stripes of sheer cloth going down the sides.She also gave me sunglasses to put in my hair because it was sunny but stylish.

I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe my eyes. I never wear stuff like this!! I walk out to see Mina looking at me astonished.

"Girl you look HOT"

"Y-you think"

"Definitely NOW GO TO YA MANS"
She says excited

I nod and go back to my room to see bakugou playing on his phone.

"H-hey let's go now"

He looks up and just stares at me from head to toe.

"Y-you look a-amazing uraraka"
He says wide eyed

"Thank you"
I say blushing madly

We walk outside and leave UA till we get to town.

"Where are we going bakugou?"
I say curious

"Well I was thinking first we should go to this new cafe that just opened up and then we can go to the mall"
He says looking ahead with a light smile on his face.

"That sounds like a lot of fun!"
I say stopping to stare into his eyes we were like that for a few seconds. He grabs my hand and our fingers interlock. I was so happy nothing could ruin this.

We went to the cafe and the mall and it was starting to get dark so we decided to go back to UA. We got there and we went to his dorm to just hang for a bit. I couldn't get enough of him.

He sat on the bed and I sat in front of him.

"Bakugou?"

"Hm?"

"Do y-you wanna tell people about us? I mean I understand if you don't want to and don't want anyone knowing" I say the last part quietly.

"I do, I want everyone to know you're mine and mine only." He says looking into my eyes.

I quickly kissed him. This was a lot different than any of the other times we've kissed. It was more intimate and passionate. I felt his tongue lick my lips for entrance I was surprised and gladly let him. We fought for dominance and he obviously won but I didn't mind. It was like that for a while. We didn't go any further cause we both weren't ready for anything like that.

We pulled apart trying to catch our breaths.
He pulled me into a hug and we just stayed like that for a while.
I realized the time and we said our goodbyes and I started walking back to my dorm.
I was so happy I wanted to tell the world how happy I was but that still wouldn't be enough.

-------------------------------------------------------
I woke up and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see a purple mark on my neck. Is that a...hickey????
Oh was I gonna kill bakugou later.
Since I didn't wear makeup I didn't have anything to use to cover it up.Hopefully nobody sees.

I get to class and it was the usual, Aizawa was just talking the entire time with a few worksheets he handed out for homework.
The bell rang. It was finally lunch! Thank God because I was starving.

I walk to my usual table but Mina invited me to sit with her,kaminari,sero,Kirishima,jirou,and bakugou. I sat next to bakugou with kaminari on the left of me. We all got our lunch and we're having a conversation about kaminari being single. It took us forever to convince him that someone will like him and he won't be single forever *cough* jirou *cough".

"Uraraka?"

"Yes kaminari?

"Is that a hickey on your neck!!!"
He says loud enough for everyone at our table to hear.I start blushing so much and quickly try to cover it so no one would notice.

"I um uh n-no! Its probably a bug bite or s-something!!" I say so quickly that you could barely understand what I said.

"Who gave it to you Uraraka?"
Kirishima looked me dead in the eyes.
I could feel everyone staring at me and hear jirou and Mina laughing their butts off.

I kick bakugou under the table and glance over to see that he's hiding his face and you could see the tips of his ears are red.Kirishima looks at me and then bakugou and then me again.

"Oh mY GOD BAKUGOU YOU GAVE URARAKA A HICKEY?!?!"
Kirishima says in the loudest way ever.

"SHUT UP SHITY HAIR"
Bakugou says with Sparks going off in his hands.

"ARE YOU GUYS DATING??"
Sero says suprised

"Uhh i- uh n-no? Uh umm mayBe uh y-yes?"

"I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE GONNA DATE"
Kaminari says not suprised

I look over to see bakugou and how he's calmed down. Mina and Jirou start talking about our relationship. But then I felt bakugou hold my hand and give it a tight squeeze. I feel my heart skip a beat. I think I might be falling in love.

-------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It was a lot of fun writing I got the idea from this comic I saw about uraraka trying to get bakugou's attention so I tried incorporate in with this chapter. Also two chapters in a day!!! Wow I'm super hyper for this time of night.Also this chapter got deleted three times!! So I'm sorry if it's a little iffy.If you guys have any suggestions please leave them!! I always take advice and any tips!

Have a good day loves ✌️

Word count-1292