ChAPPttTTTTeeEEEERrRrRr 11

Fanart is not mine.

(Bakugou's P.O.V)

We start walking around looking at the gift  shops and cafes.I look over at ochaco when I accidentally bumped into some girl.

"Oh sorry-" the girl said but then looked up at me.

"Oh actually never mind,what's your name hottie?"

I feel ochacos grip on my hand intensify as she stares daggers into her eyes. The girl ignores them not acknowledging the fact that we're obviously together.

"Is this your girlfriend? Hmm I'm much prettier than her and probably would be better in bed too" she says saying the last part in a whisper with a wink while touching me.

"Better in bed my ass, with what your $10 boob job and butt? At least all my curves are natural and not paid for."

She quickly grabs my hand and walks away. The girl stomps away in anger. I guess she was offended I let out a small chuckle.

(timE skiPuRUu)

"ooh! ooh! ooh! lets go to this one!!"

"okay then lets go inside" watching her practically run into the store.

I sigh as I wait for her to change. I look around the shop and find a dress. Its white with floral print all around it. It has a gold zipper going down the middle and stops above the ribcage. I look for her size and grab it as I go to the changing room.

"ochaco!"

"yeah?"

"I found this dress, can you try it on?"

She comes out and takes the dress and tries it on.I sit down and wait for her, I hear the door open and watch her walk out.

holy fuck she looks amazing

"Y-you look beautiful" I feel myself getting hot while looking at her.Shes absolutely stunning.

"Thanks!"

she looks at the price tag and shakes her head.

"its so expensive..." She quietly says as puts it in her no pile.

When she goes to change back I take the dress and go to cashier and buy the dress.

"Is this for your girlfriend?" The cashier asked while smiling at me.

"Yes it is" I love being able to call ochaco my girlfriend she's wonderful in every way possible. I love her. I love her...

I pay for the dress and tell the cashier that I'd pick it up tomorrow.I want to surprise her. I leave the store and wait outside.

"oh there you are! For a second I thought you left me."She says while looking a little nervous.

"I'd never leave you"

"Can we go get ice cream? Please!"

"Of course we can, I think I saw an icecream shop down the street."

"Ooh! Let's go!!"

She holds my hand and we start walking. It was so nice and quiet. Not a bad quiet, it was just peaceful and felt right with her by my side.

"There it is"

"Hmmm I don't know what flavor to get" she says looking at the endless flavors.
It looked like she decided because she started walking to the worker.