chaptererer 16

(Warning Smut in this chapter)

(Third Person P.O.V)

Uraraka and Bakugou ran quickly to the elevator and made their way towards their hotel room. Both of them panicked trying not to think of anything since they were hit from that quirk. Then tension in the elevator rose as it felt like eternity before their floor number popped up on the screen. God could this thing go any slower Bakugou thought mentally scolding the person who made so many floors.

"Don't jinx it I don't wanna be stuck in this elevator any longer eith-" Uraraka said before she was cut off. The elevator dinged. They both let out sighs relief, speed walking down the halls, finally finding their room.

(Uraraka's P.O.V)

Thank God I don't know much longer I could've stayed in that stupid elevator. Urarake thought to herself as Katsuki attempted to open the door but failed the first time. He's adorable. Finally, he got the door open. Wait...

"Hey Katsuki?" He looked back at the girl confused.

"KATSUKI YOU COULDN'T READ MY MIND"

"What are you talking about?" After several seconds the realization hit him.

"THE EFFECT OF THE QUIRK WORE OFF" Uraraka says screaming with joy.

(Time Skip brought to you the author who hasn't updated in a bajillion years)

I took a shower and put some new clothes on. This day went by so quick but also felt like it was forever. I heard the water running in the shower as I was reading my book. The nightly breeze flowing in through the open window. A shiver ran down my spine. Agh it's so cold. Goosebumps all over my skin, I got up and quickly closed the window. Shutting it close and I see Katsuki leaving the bathroom. Only in a towel...

(Warning smut starts here)

"I left my shirt in here again" He said. Uraraka's stare never leaving his body. A blush spread like wildfire across her cheeks. Oh God oh God oh God.

"I-Uh- That-thats okay!" She said nervously laughing trying to cover up the fact she was staring.

"You know Uraraka, remember back at the party? How you said something about... hm.. what was it?" He said in a tone implying be already knew. Uraraka started to heat up and panicked at what the boy could possibly be thinking about.

"Fucking you senseless?" He says with a giant smirk on his face. Uraraka's face paled. I THOUGHT HE WOULD FORGET ABOUT IT FUCK FUCK FUCK-

(Third Person)

Katsuki could tell the girl was flabbergasted and couldn't come up with anything to say. He decided to take slow steps towards her and held her chin with one finger.

"If you wanted to... we could" He said while staring into Uraraka's eyes. She couldn't think of anything to say, her mouth running dry. She couldn't think of anything and decided actions can speak louder than words. She kissed him. It first started out nervous and slow. Slowly the pace picking up.

Bakugou picked her up and threw her on the bed. He started to kiss her neck slowly going down further to her collarbone leaving a mark. Uraraka's breath getting heavier as he continued, not wanting him to ever stop. Her hands holding Bakugou's bare waist, running her hands down his abs. God he's so perfect she thought. Bakugou pulled away.

"Are you sure about this Ochaco?" He said lovingly. As much as hormonal teenage boy he was, he still would never push her to do something she was uncomfortable with.

"Yes I'm sure Katsuki" She starting kissing him again. He broke off the kiss taking off her shirt. Pausing to look at how beautiful she was. Uraraka suddenly started covering herself noticing how he was staring.