cHAaAAaPtEEErrrRR 13

( it won't let me upload a picture so let's pretend a really cute picture is there)

(Bakugou's P.O.V)

After the incident ochaco pulled off I couldn't think properly. I tried to get my mind off of that.I went out to think about how I'm gonna tell her I love her. I walk down the calm sidewalk. I look for places to take her that she might like. I really hope she loves it.
I think about this past month and how perfects it's been. My life's never been better. I catch a glimpse of someone who looked awfully familiar but it probably wasn't anyone I knew. I continued walking and saw this perfect restaurant and instantly write the number down on my phone.
I walked inside to take a quick look. It's lightly dimmed by a few lights throughout the place. It wasn't too extravagant but it was perfect. I walk out and start plan out the perfect date in my head.

First, I'm gonna give her the dress and ask her to wear it for our date.

Then I'm gonna take her to the restaurant

and finally, when the sun starts to set, I'm gonna take her to this enchanting park I found and lay a blanket on the grass to sit and watch the sunset. I hope she likes it.

(Uraraka's P.O.V)
"AAHHHHH"

I quickly ran to the oven and heard the fire alarm going off. THE MUFFINS!!! I ran and quickly opened the oven to see the muffins completely burnt. I made myself float and turned off the fire alarm. I took the tray out of the oven disappointed. I was hoping to surprise katsuki with muffins. He's been a little tense around me lately and I wanted to help him loosen up.
              I call room service and order muffins instead. iTs nOt liKe hE'LL noTicE uRarAka. I put them on a plate and decide to head over to jirou's. I want to know all the of the stuff going on between her and Kaminari. I close the door and lock it because you can never be too safe.I'm really happy for them. I'm really happy for everyone, these past few years we've all become closer and inseparable from one another. Sooner or later all of minas ships happened probably because she's "Cupid". I finally reached Jirou's room and knock on it. I open it to see a girl in her pajamas with a cookie stuffed in her mouth.

"Hye urakjfbdja" She said with her mouth full of food.

"Hey to you too Jirou" I said with a light chuckle.
The purple haired girl opened the door more letting her in. She quickly motions to her bed and they both sit.

"Sorry I haven't talked to you yet BUT I wanna know everything that's happened between you and kaminari!!!"

"Okay! Okay! I will! As soon as you tell me everything that's happened between you and blasty." She said with a slight smirk.

"Well, Jirou it's kind of a long story... But it all started when..." she told her everything that's happened since bakugou and her started dating.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH YOU WHAT?!?! YOU LEFT HIM HANGING THERE???"Jirou said with the most surprised expression Uraraka's ever seen.

"wELL JIROU WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?" As soon as those words left her mouth Jirou gave Uraraka the most evil grin.

"Well... You could've..." She whispered the rest into Uraraka's ear.

"AH JIROU STOP I COULDN'T EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT" she started waving her hands frantically trying to get her to stir away from that idea.

"Waaaiitttt I have a really good idea, we should go shopping."

"For what Jirou?" The girl didn't even have to respond as soon as uraraka heard the evil chuckle that escaped her lips.

"lEts gOoOOOOO!"

Before she knew it they were both at a store. More specifically, a store that sells lingerie.

"Jirou I can't wear this type of stuff!" She slightly yelled with a blush across her face.

"Sure you can! We just have to find the right one for you- oh.my.god. This is perfect!" She holds up this white lace see through shall that you put on top of this very tiny bra and kind of see through panties.

"Go try it on. Right now!"

Uraraka quickly goes into the fitting rooms not wanting to get yelled at by jirou more. This is so small! What if katsuki doesn't like it and thinks I'm ugly or something! I finish putting it on and look in the mirror. She felt insecure since she wasn't very comfortable in her body.

"Okay I'm done" she sighed as she looked in he mirror.

"Come out so I can see it"

She opens the door slowly to see Jirou already nodding in approval.

"Its- it's perfect!!!"

"Jirou what if he thinks I look terrible in this!"

"Oh he won't, trust me."she said with a smirk.

Uraraka was already about to die of embarrassment. They quickly paid and left the store. 

The girls continued shopping for normal clothing enjoying eachothers company.

(Villians P.O.V)
"They really thought we wouldn't be able to find them? Funny." the dark figure said while his voice was echoing through what seemed to be an empty hall.

"They're trying to have some time away from us! How rude!" The girl crossed her arms against her chest.

"It's okay though! I hope Deku didn't miss me too much!" She said with a chilling smile forming on her face.

"What's your obsession with deku anyway? We need to capture him and bakugou. Stop letting your stupid little fantasies getting in the way of our mission." Dabi said obviously irritated at the girls behavior. She had been going on and off about how deku will be hers forever and how she can't wait to kill Uraraka.

"Stop trying to ruin my fun Dabi! He will be my mine. Whether he likes it or not." She said with a terrifying look on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! I'm really really sorry for not uploading a chapter but I do have a reason why. For some reason Wattpad wouldn't let me log onto my account so I couldn't log on and upload. It finally allowed me to login so I can finally upload again! Really sorry for this short chapter but I promise I'll try to make them longer! I also still don't know if I wanna include smut in this book, I don't have a problem writing it, I'm just not sure if you guys would want me to put it in the book. last but not least, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K VIEWS!!! I appreciate every person who reads this book a whole lot! I really hope you enjoyed the chapter. If you have any suggestions or ideas feel free to comment them!

Hope you guys have a great day!

Word count~1152