Chapter 2

A loud knock on her front door scared Byeol and she almost dropped her food. She cautiously made her way to the front door and opened it to her best friend's smiling face. Behind Minki stood Jisung and what Byeol assumed to be his friends. She stepped aside and let them all come in. After the last boy entered, Byeol shut and locked the front door, then led everyone to the living room.

"So, uh. What exactly are we supposed to do here?" Jisung plopped on a couch, his friends following his actions. MInki and Byeol sat together in the loveseat and shrugged their shoulders.

"Usually when I come over, we just watch K-pop videos, but I don't think you guys would like that." Minki pulled Byeol onto her lap so she was sitting sideways.

"Well we'd have to agree with you on that," a boy with blond hair and the most adorable freckles spoke up. He then turned to Byeol and smiled. "I'm Felix by the way."

The girl smiled in return and Minki gasped. "That's right! Introduce yourselves, losers!"

The boys all laughed at her demand.

"Hi, my name is Seungmin." He had the sweetest smile and his voice was like honey to Byeol's ears.

Byeol turned to the last boy waiting for an introduction, but he was too busy looking at something on his phone. She coughed to get his attention, but it didn't work. Everyone looked around at each other before Jisung got up and slapped the side of his head.

"Hey! What was that for?" The red haired boy shot his head up and sent a glare towards Jisung.

"You need to introduce yourself to our host dipshit." Everyone laughed at the name calling as the boy's face turned a bit pink when he turned to face Byeol.

"Oh, sorry. Something very important was being discussed." He gave a nervous smile. "I'm Jeongin."

Byeol smiled at him and his cheeks turned a little pinker, causing the girl to smile bigger. "It's nice to meet you all. I'm Byeol."

"Also known as my wife, so if you wanna tap this," Minki slapped Byeol's butt causing the latter the squeak, "you're going to have to ask me first."

Everyone except Byeol laughed at Minki's actions.

"So Byeol, I've seen you around at school, but I've never seen you other than that. What exactly do you like to do?" Felix sat back in his seat as he waited for an answer from the girl.

"Well, I take my studies very seriously. So I spend most of my time either studying for upcoming exams or if I need a break, I hang out with Minki. In fact, this party on Friday is going to be the most social interaction outside of school that I've ever had." Byeol saw Felix's face turn to a surprised look. "What?"

"Well it's just, I thought a girl as pretty as you would be having more fun than that, especially with a best friend like MInki." Byeol blushed at his compliment and when he noticed, Felix chuckled. "Byeol, I'm going to tell you right now. I only spoke truth about you being beautiful, but try not to catch feelings for me or my boyfriend won't like it very much."

"Oh, no. I was just-," Byeol chuckled. "Nobody has called me pretty before, so it felt nice." She smiled up at Felix.

"Okay, so again. What are we going to do?" Jisung started bouncing his leg up and down as he got anxious from just sitting around.

"Well, we have board games and stuff. Or Netflix." Byeol got up and headed to the game closet and started reading out the names of games.

"I vote we Netflix and chill." Minki opened her arms when Byeol turned around and the girl chuckled and fell into her best friend's arms. "Me and Byeol haven't had a good cuddle session in a while." The two girls giggled while the boys watched.