Chapter 28

Byeol woke up the next morning with her face buried in a chest. She took a deep breath and smiled when she recognized Jeongin's cologne. She lifted her head and saw him still sleeping peacefully. She sat up and gently brushed the hair out of his face before placing a kiss on his nose and getting out of bed.

She walked over to a box of clothes that she still hadn't unpacked and rummaged through them until she found a hoodie, some sweatpants, and some clean undergarments. The girl then grabbed a clean towel and headed into her bathroom.

After a quick shower, Byeol brushed her teeth and brushed her hair then returned to her room to see Jeongin stirring awake.

"Morning sleepy head!" Byeol whispered into his ear as she squatted beside the bed. Jeongin halfway opened his eyes and Byeol took note of how cute he looked after just waking up. His lips were pouty and his hair was so fluffy. It took everything in her not to squish his cheeks.

"Hey," a yawn interrupted Jeongin's words. "Babe. What time is it?" He spoke in pout which Byeol found too cute.

"Um," the girl looked at the clock by her door. "9:43."

"Perfect."

Before Byeol could say anything else, she felt her body being lifted and Jeongin's arms around her. He pulled her on the bed next to him and hugged her while resting his head on her chest.

"Can we just stay in bed for a bit?" He was tracing random patterns on Byeol's back and it was extremely relaxing to the girl.

"Jeongin, I'd love to, I really would. But I have homework I need to do and that test that I need to study for." Byeol played with his hair as he moved his face to the crook of her neck. "You can stay here though, and do any homework or just help me make it through my homework. But I'm warning you, there will be tears."

Jeongin chuckled against Byeol's neck before leaving a trail of butterfly kisses up her neck and stopping at her jaw. "I'll have to go pick Hana up, but yeah. We'll be back." He placed a short but sweet kiss on Byeol's lips then got up from the bed and put his shoes on.

Byeol sat up and dangled her legs off the side of the bed as Jeongin got ready. She then walked him out and locked the door behind him. After making herself some light breakfast, Byeol headed up to her study loft and got started on her homework.

After about an hour and a half, she needed a break, so she stood up and headed down the spiral staircase. As if on cue, a knock was heard at her door. Not wanting a repeat of yesterday, she grabbed a frying pan from the kitchen and went to the door.

"Who is it?" She called to whoever was knocking since there was no peephole in the door.

"It's Jeongin and Hana!" Byeol smiled as she heard her boyfriend's voice and opened the door to see Hana in Jeongin's arms.

"Hey!" Her face lit up even more when she saw the two.

"Hey! Sorry we took so lo-" Jeongin stopped when he noticed the frying pan in Byeol's hands. "Is that your self defense?" He had to bite his lip to keep from laughing at his adorable girlfriend.

"Yes?" She looked between the frying pan and Jeongin's face.

"Well, are you ready for a break yet?" Jeongin walked in and set Hana down before he shut and locked the door.

"Yeah actually. I just came down the stairs to take a break. I've been studying non stop. Emphasis on the -dying part." Byeol set the pan down on the small kitchen island and leaned her back against it as she closed her eyes and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

She felt something in front of her and looked up to see Jeongin stepping forward and soon felt his arms wrapping around her shoulders.

"I'm sorry baby. But we are here now and I think Hana is ready for a movie." Jeongin's chest rumbled against Byeol's head as he chuckled and the girl turned to see Hana sitting on the couch with the remote and staring at the TV as Netflix was starting up.

Byeol silently chuckled herself before pulling away from Jeongin and grabbing his hand as they headed to the couch with Hana.

Jeongin plopped on the seat next to his sister as he pulled her on his lap then pulled Byeol down into his side.

"So what are we watching?" Byeol adjusted her body so she was sitting comfortably.

"I don't really care as long as I got my girls with me!" Jeongin kissed both girls' heads. "It's up to you princess." He looked down at Hana and she smiled widely.

"Frozen!" Hana squealed then selected the movie and bounced up and down on Jeongin's lap as it started.

The three enjoyed the movie, with the additional musical interpretations of Hana and Byeol, but Jeongin didn't mind. He loved seeing the girls happy and smiling, so he watched and occasionally joined in on the songs.

When the movie finally ended, Byeol got up to finish her homework and studying for the next day. She told Jeongin and Hana to help themselves to the food and Netflix, but Hana was the only one to stay downstairs. Jeongin followed Byeol up the spiral staircase after grabbing his book bag, and fell onto the comfy couch she had up there.

"All right, let's do some homework, yeah?" Jeongin pulled out some books binders and began to work.

Byeol smiled and put on her glasses before sitting on the other side of the couch as she copied Jeongin's actions and pulled a textbook into her lap. The two settled into a comfortable silence that was accompanied by the occasional giggle from Hana downstairs and Jeongin's pencil scratching on the paper as he wrote.

After about 2 hours of homework and studying, Jeongin looked up to see Byeol asleep. Her head propped up against her hand on the arm of the couch and the textbook was about to fall out of her lap.

He checked the time and realized it was pretty late, and as much as he hated it, he needed to take Hana home. After taking the textbook from Byeol's lap, he sat next to her and pulled the girl onto his lap as he gently shook her to wake her up.

"Byeol? Baby?" She stirred at his words and he smiled before kissing her neck, keeping his lips there as he spoke softly. "Come on, you need to sleep in your bed, okay?"

Byeol stretched her body out before sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She looked around the room in confusion before looking at Jeongin. He UwU-ed at her adorable pout but then pouted himself when she slid off of his lap.

She turned around and held out her arms to Jeongin, he chuckled while grabbing her hands and standing up, then proceeding to pull her into a hug.

After placing a kiss on her nose, Jeongin pulled away and grabbed his book bag then held her hand as he walked down the stairs. The couple walked into the living room to see Hana curled up in a blanket, fast asleep. Jeongin smiled then picked his sister up, careful to not wake her. Byeol walked them to her door and walked outside with Jeongin. He buckled his sister in her car seat then turned around to face Byeol.

He leaned against his car and opened his arms, which were immediately filled with Byeol's body. The two stayed like that for a few minutes before she pulled away.

"Okay, you guys need to go before I hold you captive overnight." She giggled and Jeongin chuckled before pulling her back in, except this time for a kiss.

As his lips met hers, Byeol's arms snaked around his neck and she stood on her toes. His arms wrapped around her waist and helped to lift her up. The kiss was sweet but short, and the two pulled away from each other. Jeongin quickly pecked her lips again before heading to the driver's seat.

"Goodnight, Byeol. I'll come by in the morning and we can walk to school, yeah?"

Byeol smiled and nodded her head before heading to her door. She waved bye to Jeongin as he drove away and she entered the apartment.

After getting all of her school stuff for the next day ready, Byeol jumped into her bed and snuggled with her fox plushie that Jeongin had won for her before her mind wandered into a beautiful, dream-filled sleep.