Chapter 12

Byeol woke up a bit confused as to where she was, but as soon as she saw the pictures of Hyunjin and Jae on the wall, and the two Sleeping-Not-So-Beauties next to her, she remembered everything. As quietly as she could, Byeol got out of bed and headed to the bathroom connected to Hyunjin's room. After relieving herself and washing her face, she re-entered the room and saw the two girls stirring awake.

"Hey guys!" Byeol smiled as she saw her sleepy friends sitting up and looking dead.

"How are you so happy right now? It's like," Minki looked at her phone, "11:43. Go back to sleep." Minki fell back on the bed and covered her entire body with the blankets.

Byeol and Jae chuckled at the girl. "Guess she's not a morning person." Jae got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do her stuff. A soft knock on the door got Byeol's attention and she quietly opened the bedroom door so she wouldn't disturb Minki.

"Good morning, Byeol! Are the other girls awake?" Jisung leaned against the door frame as Byeol stood in front of him.

"Jae is, but I don't think Minki is getting up anytime soon." Her statement made the boy laugh.

"Yeah, she's not exactly a morning person. Especially after such a late night. Well, I just came to let you know that the guys and I made some lunch, so come on down when you and Jae are ready." Jisung waved as he headed down the hall.

Just as Byeol shut the door and turned back into the room, Jae was leaving the bathroom. "Hey, Jisung said that the guys made lunch. We can go down whenever." She combed through her wavy hair to try and tame it, but just settled with it being unruly.

"Okay, let me grab a hoodie." Jae grabbed a dark green hoodie from Hyunjin's closet and slipped it over her dark brown hair, sports bra, and leggings. "Let's go, girlie." Jae opened the door and let Byeol leave first, closing it softly after they had both left.

The two girls arrived in the kitchen and smelled some homemade fried chicken as they heard the boys laughing and talking. Jae snuck up on Hyunjin and hugged him from the back as she rested her cheek between his shoulders.

"Hey, babe." Hyunjin turned around to properly face her and kissed her head. "Sleep well?"

"Yep. But Jisung, I've got to tell you, Minki is not comfortable to sleep with. She stole the blanket from me, she kicked me in her sleep, and she freaking snores! Have fun later on, buddy." Everyone laughed at Jae's story and turned to Byeol.

"How'd you sleep Byeol?" Jisung was smirking as he spoke and kept looking at Jeongin who tried, but epically failed to not blush.

"Honestly, I don't even remember falling asleep. I guess I was just super tired from all the excitement yesterday." Byeol let out a yawn and used her sweater paws to cover her mouth, leaving Jeongin eternally UwU-ing in his mind.

"You don't remember anything special? You didn't feel anything on your-" Jeongin realized what Jisung was trying to do and shoved some chicken into the boy's mouth.

"OH!" Jae caught on to what the younger boy was doing and continued for him. "When Minki and I got to the room we saw-" Hyunjin covered his girlfriend's mouth with his hand as he winked at Jeongin.

"Is there something that I should know?" Byeol looked between the four people and was confused as she saw Jae and Jisung nodding their heads while Jeongin and Hyunjin shook their heads 'no'.

"Okay then," Byeol hesitantly spoke as she grabbed a glass of water. "I'm not really hungry right now, so I'll be in the living room." She grabbed her phone and walked into the living room, plopping on a couch and pulling her knees up as she checked the latest news on her favorite Kpop groups.

A few minutes later, the girl heard some loud whispers from the kitchen and turned her head to see Jeongin being pushed into the living room as the others watched from the kitchen. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow and he just chuckled nervously.

"So, about last night," Jeongin sat next to the girl who looked at him with her big doe-eyes, a slight blush making its way onto her cheeks. "Gosh, I really don't know how to say this, so I'm just gonna go for it." Jeongin took a deep breath as Byeol looked at him questioningly.

"You fell asleep in my car, so I carried you in and took you up to bed. When I laid you down, I um, tucked your hair behind your ear, and then," Jeongin took another deep breath and his face became even redder. "I, um kissed your head. Minki and Jae saw it happen and I ended up telling the guys because I was embarrassed from the girls. Look, I know it's weird and I'm sorry for doing it, I just couldn't help it. You looked so cute!"

Jeongin finally looked at Byeol to find her smiling and her own cheeks blushing. "Jeongin, it's fine. It's not like you made out with me while I was sleeping or anything. It was a sweet gesture. Besides, I know how they can be after something like that. R-remember when I kissed your cheek last night? Yeah. Minki, Felix and Jae were all nagging me about it." Byeol wrapped her arms around her legs and leaned her head on her knees as she looked at Jeongin.

"I'm not surprised, those three and Jisung are the most dramatic in our friend group." Jeongin chuckled and Byeol giggled at his statement. "I don't know, I thought it was cute, you know? Like a good luck charm or something, I think it helped me win!" Jeongin leaned into the girl next to him as she giggled again and hid her face in her arms.

As Byeol lifted her head back up, she saw Jeongin looking at her, his eyes showed something that she wasn't familiar with. They stayed like that for a while until the sound of someone walking startled them.

"Oh my gosh, were you guys having a moment? Shit. Okay let me leave and you guys can get back to whatever you were doing." Minki finished running down the stairs and quickly entered the kitchen where giggles were heard.

"Well that was awkward." Jeongin ran a hand through his hair and stood up. "I don't know about you, but I'm hungry." He held his hand out to Byeol as he smiled and pulled her up.

Byeol's nose was touching Jeongin's chest and her breath hitched. He gently placed his hands on her waist as he leaned his head forward.His lips grazing her ear as he spoke.

"We should probably go before they suspect something." His hot breath fanned her ear as he whispered.

"Mhm." Byeol's eyes closed as she stayed where she was, not wanting to move from his presence.

"Byeol?"

"Hmm?"

"What would you say if I asked you out?"