Chapter 40

LONG ASS RI- chapter ? wait these aren't the lyrics -ML

"Guys! Guys!!" Jeongin called out as he ran to his friends.

"What happened?!" Minki's voice had fear written all over.

Jeongin stopped beside Hyunjin and handed him the note as the younger boy caught his breath.

"Fuck.." Hyunjin read over the note then looked up at the group. "Yeonjun and Minho have her. This isn't good. Fuck! I'm gonna beat his ass!"

Jisung was visibly aggravated as his face hardened and his hands clenched into fists. "Hyunjin I swear to God, if Byeol is hurt in anyway, I'm gonna kill your cousin."

"Yeah, get in line," Jeongin had caught his breath and was now looking just as pissed as Jisung.

"Guys, maybe we should involve the cops this time. I know we got her back before, but this time, they're willing to kill her. We can't take any chances," the calmness in Seungmin's voice somehow calmed the others.

"He's right. Yeonjun and Minho are psycho. They'll do it. I'm with Seungmin, let's go to the cops." Felix spoke from beside Changbin.

"Let me call Chan and see if he'll go with me to the cops. I think that'd help," Jeongin pulled out his phone to call the older boy as he walked away.

"What do you think they're doing to her?" Minki's tear-filled eyes looked up at Jisung.

"Hey, don't think about that. Think about what you and Byeol and the girls can do when we get her back okay? Stay positive, we're gonna get her back I promise." Jisung kissed Minki's head and pulled her into his arms. He felt wrong giving her this advice when he was having a hard enough time thinking positive himself.

"Alright, Chan said he's going to meet me at the station. Anyone wanna come with?" Jeongin looked around the group.

"I'll go."

"Me too."

Seungmin and Jisung moved towards Jeongin.

"I probably should too. Since my idiot of a cousin is involved," Hyunjin joined the younger boys.

"Alright, so we'll go to the station with Chan, everyone else, uh.." Jeongin trailed off and didn't really know what to say.

"We'll head back to Byeol's place and wait I guess," Minki spoke up. "Please be careful and let us know what happens?"

"Of course," Jisung placed another kiss on her head and everyone said their goodbyes as the four boys split into Jeongin and Hyunjin's cars, then headed to the police station to meet Chan.

——

Jeongin, Seungmin, Jisung, and Hyunjin arrived at the station and saw Chan waiting for them inside, so they hurried in to meet him.

"Hey Chan. Thank you for meeting us," Jeongin half-smiles at the older boy.

"Of course! I'm just worried about Byeol. I didn't think they'd try something like this so soon. Uh, should we go report this?" Chan gestured to the desk.

"I don't know what else we can do." Jeongin let out a breath and walked up to the desk as the others followed.

"Hi! How may I help you today?" A kind woman greeted the boys from her place behind the desk.

"We have an emergency. Our friend, Moon Byeol has been kidnapped and the people who did it are threatening to kill her. This is not a joke, it is not a prank. Her life is in danger and we need to get her back."