Chapter 25

As the two walked into the room hand-in-hand, all eyes were on them. Jeongin stopped in the middle of the room and looked at everyone before he spoke.

"After recent events, and some pretty extreme encouragement from friends, I have realized that maybe I should take some chances and go out of my comfort zone. Which is why," Jeongin squeezed Byeol's hand and smiled down at the shorter girl who was already slightly blushing. "I asked Byeol to be my girlfriend."

The collective gasp throughout the room almost made Byeol giggle, but she bit her lip to keep quiet.

"And she said yes!" As Jeongin spoke his words, a chorus of 'finally', 'took you long enough', and some squeals from the girls filled the room. Minki and Jae ran to Byeol and hugged her as they pulled the girl away from Jeongin.

"Oh my gosh! I knew it! You two just had way too much chemistry from the start this is amazing!" Minki had Byeol in a bone crushing hug

"Let the girl breathe, Minki!" Jae giggled as she pulled the blonde headed girl away from Byeol. Jae then pulled Byeol into a less intense hug. "I'm so happy for you, girl! You two are so cute together!"

Everyone else suddenly swarmed her and Jeongin and showered them with congratulations. Byeol only blushed and giggled as everyone congratulated her and Jeongin. But she stopped smiling when she saw Hana sitting on the couch looking sad. She excused herself and walked over to the little girl and sat beside her.

"Hey, Hana. Are you okay?" Byeol looked at the girl who only stared at the ground.

"You're gonna steal Innie from me." A tear slid down the young girl's face as she looked up at Byeol.

"No no no, don't cry." Byeol pulled the small girl into her lap and hugged her body as she wiped the tears from Hana's face. "Hana, I promise you, I would never steal your brother from you. I will want to spend time with him, but I would never ever take him away from you. I promise!" Byeol kissed Hana's head and smiled when she felt the young girl wrap her arms around Byeol's neck.

"I'm sorry. Can we please be friends?" Hana looked up at Byeol with her puppy-eyes as she pulled away from the hug.

Byeol smiled and kissed the girl's cheek. "Of course Hana! You know, when Jeongin told me about you, I couldn't wait to meet you. I told him that I was going to take you out and spend time with you, I'll be like a big sister. You can talk to me about things you don't want Jeongin to know about, and it'll be our secret, okay?"

Hana giggled and nodded her head at Byeol's words. She then wiggled off of the older girl's lap and made her way to her brother, wrapping her arms around his leg. He got the hint and picked up his sister, then kissed her cheek.

"Hey princess, what's up?"

Hana just smiled at her brother and shrugged her shoulders while giggling.

Jeongin smiled and looked around the room. "Alrighty then, since we're blowing off this race-"

"You're what?!" Byeol stood up and walked to Jeongin.

"Well, we thought you'd just want to stay in tonight after what happened. And we all wanted to stay with you, so we decided to not go to the race." Jeongin gestured to everyone as he spoke.

"Look, it wasn't that bad, I'm fine really. Besides, mama ain't raise no bitch." Everyone chuckled at Byeol's words. She then turned to Jeongin. "Please? I need to be busy otherwise I'll just feel terrible. Besides, it'll give me and Hana a chance to bond, right girlie?"

Hana smiled and reached her arms out for Byeol and Jeongin gasped as he handed his sister to his girlfriend.

"You're choosing her over me, princess? I'm hurt," Jeongin pouted and fake cried causing Hana and Byeol to giggle.

"Wait, so are we going to the race or not?" Jisung sat on the couch and pulled Minki with him, she let out a squeak as she landed in his lap.

"If Byeol is okay with it, I think we should." Hyunjin sat on the arm of the couch and wrapped his arms around Jae's waist.

"Yeah. It would be kind of weird to win a huge title one week, then just not show up the next." Seungmin shifted in his seat.

"So we're going? Cause if so, we need to leave like, now." Felix looked at his watch then the group.

"Yes! Let's go!" Byeol set Hana down and skipped to her room to grab some shoes. After putting on some all black Vans, Byeol re-entered the living room and saw everyone else ready to go.

"Alright, you guys know where to go. See you there," Hyunjin and Jae left first with Jisung and Minki following. Seungmin and ChangLix left next and Byeol grabbed Hana's hand as Jeongin wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Ready?" Jeongin kissed Byeol's head then grabbed her hand and led the two girls to his car. Hana just sat on Byeol's lap in the front seat.

The ride was filled with the offkey and carefree singing of Byeol and Hana, but Jeongin didn't mind. He just smiled as he drove and listened to his girls having fun. As Jeongin parked next to Seungmin's car, he turned to face Byeol and Hana.

"Hana, this is very important, I need you to stay with either Byeol, Minki, or Jae for the night okay? There are some dangerous people here and I don't want you to get hurt." Hana nodded her head as Jeongin spoke, then the three exited the car.

Hana held one of Jeongin's hands while his other hand was laced with Byeol's. The three of them walked to where their friends were waiting and Hana ran and jumped into Jae's arms while everyone else exchanged verbal greetings. Seungmin, Changbin, and Felix then left to do the final checks on the cars that would be used in the racing.

While everyone was talking, Byeol couldn't help but feel like someone was watching her. She kept turning around and looking, but never saw anyone. Jeongin noticed this and pulled the girl into a backhug as he whispered in her ear.

"Are you okay? Is something wrong?"

"No, I just feel like someone is watching me. I can feel their stare, you know?" Byeol turned around in his arms and looked Jeongin in his eyes.

He nodded his head. "Huh, that's weird. I don't know what to tell you, babe."

Byeol's eyes went wide and her face turned to the same shade as Jeongin's hair. "B-babe?"

"Uh, yeah. It just kind of slipped I guess," Jeongin nervously laughed as he looked anywhere except at Byeol, his own face also blushing.

"I-it was cute."

Jeongin looked down at Byeol to see her smiling as she beamed up at him. He just chuckled and kissed her forehead.

A sudden alarm going off caused Byeol to jump, but Jeongin only chuckled at her cuteness.

"That's the alarm for us to head to the track. Wish me luck?" Jeongin smiled at his girlfriend.

Byeol stood on her tippy-toes and wrapped her arms around the taller boy's neck as she kissed his cheek. "Good luck, Innie."

Jeongin suddenly jumped and he and Byeol looked down to see Hana wrapped around one of his legs. She smiled up at her brother as he picked her up and then she placed a kiss on his other cheek and whispered the same thing that Byeol had, "Good luck, Innie."

He smiled and handed Hana to Byeol then kissed both girls' cheeks and left with Jisung and Hyunjin down to the track. Byeol walked over to Minki and Jae and the four girls stared down at the tracks, waiting for the race to begin