•2•

Hyemi and Mia got ready and drove to the mall which Mia was dying go to for the past few days. Hyemi popped into a pair of ripped jeans, a striped oversized shirt and red vans, something she was always comfortable in. She didn't bother to do her hair and walked out of her room. They strolled across the mall looking for a suitable shot to go, when her phone rang

|Hyemi's POV|

'<<Sungjae>>" the phone lit up, her eyes widened, she quickly picked it up and answered.
"Where are you guys ?? I'm at the entrance" he said, as I heard shuffling on the other side.

Fuck, I had totally forgotten about him. I cursed myself mentally almost sighing in frustration but before I could utter another word Mia pulled her into 'Victoria's secret'
"I totally need new bras" Mia mumbled and my eyes bulged out
"You there?" Sungjae's bored yet annoyed voice rang through my ear
"You wouldn't wanna come" I scrunched my face as Mia looked through trying to find what she needed.
"Ugh Hyemi, just tell me where you are lil fucker"
"Okay! In Victoria's secret, 2nd level " my voice lowered with every word I spoke

"Oh ok- wait what? Are you kidding me? I thought we were having dinner" I could hear him walk
"I thought so too buddy" I sighed for what felt like the millionth time.
"Who are you talking to?" Mia asked as she came closer. Hyemi detached her ear from the phone and covered it
"Sorry bub, but I forgot to tell you that Sungjae's joining"
"WHAT? Why didn't you tell me earlier??" She whisper yelled at me as her eyes turned red.
"That's what I meant by 'I forgot' duffer " she groaned and I led the phone back to my ear.

"So what are you planning to do??" I asked him hesitantly
"Probably to join you guys" I heard a cocky voice from behind us. We turned back to see Sungjae smirking at us whole leaning on one of the racks .
"Hey babes" he winked and us.
I chuckled and shook my head while Mia rolled her eyes.
"What a pervert " she shot a glare at him.
"I am, only for you babe"
"What th-"
I cut Mia off
"We're not here for this guys, Mia grab whatever you want while I give Sungjae some company"
"Whatever" she rolled her eyes once again and walked away.

I chuckled at how obvious it was that they'll end up together and turned around only to see Sungjae holding a huge red lace bra against his chest. I scrunched my face I'm annoyance before my eyes landed on a lady who I assumed worked there. She was  glaring at him almost ready to throw him out any second.

I raced upto him and grabbed the lace bra away from him.
"What are you doing!"
He ignored my question
"How will that ever fit you both??"
He said low key judging us
"That's why they have sizes dumbass" I grabbed him by the arm pulling him outside before that lady lunges herself on him to kill him.

"Mia would look sexy with that" he drooled said making me snort
"And you'd look sexy as a corpse, once she finds out" he smirked
"She wouldn't know" he said confidently, I smirked at that
"Not if I tell her " I turned ready to rush back in, when he pulled me back by my waist and spun me around blocking me.
"You wouldn't do that" he sounded intimidating
I scoffed but before I could say anything I caught Mia looking at us with a weird expression plastered on her smooth face. I giggled and patted his shoulder.

He looked at me confused, when Mia approached us with a bag in her hands.
"Done already? " Sungjae asked looking down at her bag
"Well, I wasn't going to buy the whole shop" she retorted
"Oh baby, that would have been faster and better" he said and pulled her by the waist. She cursed and tried to free herself,but he wouldn't even budge and they started walking ahead.

I chuckled at Mia's flushed face and followed them.

We ended up at an Italian restaurant after spending some time talking and goofing around

We ended up at an Italian restaurant after spending some time talking and goofing around. A cute guy came and took our orders. I could sense that he was checking me out. But once I made eye contact with him he quickly walked away with red cheeks.
"Cute..." I mumbled
Mia chuckled
"Oh Hyemi, why did you have to be born so gorgeous, look at how you made him blush"
"Oh shut up Mia"

"So Hyemi I heard that you didn't get a job again, what that it again?" Sungjae asked sipping in his water.
I nodded and bit my lip in frustration
"Park enterprises....  I just dont understand what is going wrong? It seems like they find me suitable but something just stops them from taking me in, I really just don't freaking get what they want?" I dropped my forehead on the table, hurting myself in the process but I couldn't care less that the moment.

"All we can do is keep looking until you get a stable job " Mia sighed
"Yeah, I really dont wanna bother my brother. He keeps insisting on sending me money every month even though I dont want it. I know how much that money can help with my halmoni's medical expenses " I looked down and played with my fingers.
Sungjae rubbed my back encouragingly
"Hey, your brother is now one of the best dancers and choreographers in South Korea at the moment. Trust me, he gets well paid so he's obviously concern about his untalented sister who barely gets paid a proper income" he said as he tried to muffle  in a laugh. I glared at him but eventually laughed with him.
"Oh shut up fucker"

We were interrupted when the cute guy came back with our orders. He carefully placed them on the table and winked at me.
"Enjoy your meal guys"
He said and walked away. Where did that confidence come from?
I giggled
"Fuck, he's cute" I said and I picked the carbonara on my place
"You should seriously go for it, ask him his number" Mia said with her mouth full. I could see a bit of sauce from the pizza at the size of her lips. She was a clumsy eater
"Mia yo-" I abruptly stopped when Sungjae leaned in and wiped the sauce of her lips. Her eyes widened like saucers when he licked the sauce off his fingers, smirking at her. Oh no.

"You motherf*ucking ashole, how dare you?!" She yelled but not too loudly. He just shrugged and went back to eating like nothing happened.
"I feel like I'm third wheeling here" she glared at my statement
"Don't you even dare Hyemi " she threatened me

"You know you look so hot when you're angry that I could just fuck you right here" Sungjae looked at her with hooded eyes. I sat awestruck at his confidence while Mia choked on her pizza.
"W-what?."
"You heard me right sweetheart, so shut up and eat, or I'll do you so hard that you wont be able to walk for a week straight" and that was enough to shut her up. I could actually feel the heat radiating from her flushed cheeks.

"That was some serious dirty talking, woah, I'm impressed"
"Thank you babe"
She didn't even look back up to glare at me. Gosh, these two are cute.
I smiled at them and continued to eat.

After we were done, the cute waiter came back to us to give us the bill. Mia took out her card to pay but was stopped when Sungjae held her hand.
"I'll pay" he said taking his wallet out.
"But-"
"The offer stand for this too" and she shut up while I snickered.

"Hey, you're cute. Can I get your number?" He finally asked, I smiled and nodded.
"Of course" I said and handed him my phone, he typed his number in and gave it back. We paid the bill and walked out.

What am I even doing ?

______________________________________

A/N: aand here it is the second Chapter

That is totally me right now *sigh*..
Anyways, love you all and things will get spiced up in a few chpts 😉