•21•

|Third Person's POV|

The day had almost come to an end. It had started snowing and everything looked so beautiful. Days like this were so peaceful and calm. Everyone inside were having a cup of a warm drink. They playschool was fully decorated and cozy. The parents was started arriving slowly to collect their kids. Hyemi waiting until the who she thought the last kid, was picked up. She smiled and walked to grandpa's office as he had called Her. She knocked at his door and went in once he had called her in.

"You had called for me?" She asked and he gestured to sit in front of him.
"Yes, I actually wanted to praise you for your work and pay your salary. Honestly you're too good at his my child. I've been getting a lot of good responses about you from the parents as well as the children. I'm so happy to have you here" he smiled at her and handed her a envelope.

|Hyemi's POV|

"Don't be surprised of you see a little more than what we had discussed inside. I genuinely think you deserved it." He said making me smile.
"Thank you so much"
"You earned to child, don't thank me"
I bowed in respect and walked out of the room. I stood there still smiling when Mia came up to me.

"Hyemi, Aera's crying and I can't do shit" she said clearly exhausted. I giggled
"Hasn't she gone yet?" I asked as we walked to her room.
"No Jungkook informed that hed be late today"
I groaned as I picked Aera up. Her face was flushed red and her pinks were wet with her tears.
"Shhh baby, don't cry" I kissed her cheek and she placed her head on my shoulders. I took her out to the backyard as she slowly calmed down.

"What's wrong babygirl?" I asked placing her on my lap as I sat down on the bench. I wiped her tears softly with my thumb.
She looked up at me with teary eyes.
"Dda da..." she mumbled softly like she understood
I rocked her in my lap
"You miss daddy huh? He'll be here soon dont worry." I leaned in to kiss her cheek again. I playfully made a loud 'mwah' sound and she giggle softly. I could see that she was tired so I carried her back into my arms and let her lean on me.

After a while I heard the door open. I couldn't turn because of the sleeping baby in my arms but I was hoping for it to me Mia.
"Hyemi?" His voice was soft as he called out for me. I turned around, he walked to me and stood. He looked so captivating in the moon light. Every moment I felt the need to be in his arms.
"She's asleep?" He asked moving forward to carry Aera. I nodded and placed the blanket on top of her.
"She was crying for a while, then I put her to sleep" my answers were short. I did not want to have a conversation with him after what happened that morning. No matter what, reality is what I live in.
"...I'll be leaving, good night" I said after a long minute of silence. But before I could walk away he spoke making me halt.
"I'm sorry, for today. I did not mean to hurt you"
"But you always do" I mumbled to myself but he heard it. He smiled sadly.
"I do, dont I?"
The tone of his voice made me regret saying that instantly. I just stood silent looking at the ground.
"You should prob-"
"What do I do Hyemi?" He cut me off. I looked at him in confusion.
"What do I do to win you back?" His face looked tired, tired of this, tired of running to me. Just when I opened my mouth say something back, a voice called me out and I froze. Jungkook was looking behind me with an emotionless face. I did not like this at all.

I turned around slowly, wanting this to be a dream already.
"......Yoongi?" He had his jaw clenched and his hand fisted. He looked so angry that I just wanted to hide in a hole. I walked up to him.
"What is that bastard doing here?? And what are you doing with him." His tone increased with each word. I couldn't speak. I was too stunned by what was going on.
"Fucking son of a bitch!" He stormed towards Jungkook before I could get a hold of him.
"Yoongi!"
Jungkook stood there without moving, like he was asking for Yoongi's wrath, but it never came. Yoongi stopped abruptly as soon as he saw Aera in his arms. He looked at me and then back at him. I did not know what to do.
"Care to explain what the fuck is going on here?" His voice was as low as the Mariana trench and it scared me. I did not utter a word, waiting for Jungkook to explain his part.