•4•

[Unedited]
|Third Person's POV|

It had been two days since the incident with Mia and her over obsessed psychotic boyfriend. The cute waiter hadn't spoken to her since that day and she genuinely felt bad for ditching him, but never regretted her decision to stay with Mia. She knew that that was the right thing to do.

More specifically she had temporarily stopped appliying and attending interviews, she felt like she needed a break or that she deserved one.

|Hyemi's POV|

I placed my head on the table, closing my eyes momentarily as the young guy sitting across the table sighed while taking a sip of his iced coffee.
"You alright??"
I just nodded subtly, too tired to do anything else. I felt a hand caressing my hair making me even comfortable than before. I just loved how he managed to comfort me without even uttering a single word.
" Mimi why don't you come home today?? Hani wanted to see you too " he said making me sit up straight as I Put on a smile. Probably that would help me distract myself, plus I miss hanging out with them too.
"Okay, you'll wait until my shift is over ??" I asked smiling widely, completely in contrast to myself a few moments ago. He chuckled and nodded. I didn't waste a sec to go back to back in helping Sungjae at the counter, leaving him alone with his work.

My shift was over in an hour. I quickly went to the locker and placed my apron in it, took out all my things and walked out to Yoongi's table to see him sleeping uncomfortably with his head on the table. He looked so cute while sleeping that I didn't waste a single sec to take out my phone and snap a picture of him. Once I managed to get a clear blackmail worthy picture I shook him slowly
"Wake up Yoongs" he mumbled a few incoherent things which make me giggle. He slowly opened his eyes and stretched earning some weird stares from the other customers, but he couldn't care less.

He quickly grabbed his things and we walked out of the cafe and me saying my goodbyes to Sungjae and the other co workers. We walked to his car and got in. Their ride their silent no one uttered a single word and we both equally enjoyed the silence. It took almost 20 minutes for us to reach his house.

It was not very big or too small, it was just the perfect size for a family of four but 2 storyed. He parked the car in the parking in front and we got out.
" I almost forgot how calm this place can be" I said taking in a deep breath as I closed the door.
"That's what you get for not visiting us earlier" he said as he came up to me ruffling my hair.
"Yah!" I pouted and tried to fix my hair.

I nervously stood outside as we waited for Hani unnie to show up. I was pretty sure that I was going to get yelled at for apparently 'forgetting' her existence. The door opened
"You're ear- Hyemi!" What she did next was so unexpected. She ran over to me giving me a tight bear hug. I giggled nervously and hugged her back.
"I missed to so much you goose" she rocked me in her arms.
"I'm not a goose unnie" she quickly pulled away holding me by my shoulder and gave me a icy glare. That was enough to shut my mouth. Yoongi butted in holding unnie by her waist
"That's enough honey, you're scaring the poor girl" he laughed and I nodded
"Bad unnie..." I mumbled and she looked at me in disbelief but it got quickly replaced with a smile.
"Atleast you came over now.... come in Mimi"

I ploped on the couch and made myself comfortable on it as yoongi sat beside me swinging an arm over my shoulder.
"So, found a job yet?" Hani unnie asked sitting on the single couch. My lower lip tugged outwards as my shook my head.
"Just keep trying baby I'm sure you'll get one " Yoongi said and I smiled nodding. I knew that they were just trying to comfort me cause that was the only thing that they could do. I was quite convinced that I wasn't going to get a job anytime soon. But I cared least about it at the moment. All I wanted to do is isolate myself from my hectic life.