•36•

|Third Person's POV|

[12:12pm]

"All clear sir..." a muffled voice was heard through Yoongi's earpiece. Nodding at the statement he turned towards Yang to gesture him an 'all okay'. While few of them guarded the region, one of Yoongi's men climbed up the building into the window of where they thought that the toddler was kept. Yoongi watched sternly as the man successfully enter the window, peeping down to gesture them that she was fine. Sighing in relief Yoongi connected himself with the three in the van.
"Hyemi she's alright and sleeping. We're bringing her down." After a few seconds of complete silence, her sniffles were heard followed by an almost inaudible,
"Okay... bring her back safe Yoongi." Yoongi frowned at her tone but decided to pay attention to child Aera down safely. All the had was 15 minutes before the guards get alerted, 15 minutes before Jungkook had to get out.

Meanwhile, the van was in absolute silence. Both the men did not know what to say. As much as Taehyung knew it all didn't seem true he decided to say nothing. Hoseok clutched on the steering wheel in anger. Not being able to do anything made him really angry. Hyemi was in complete silence worrying her companions. Finally Taehyung decided to break the ice.
"Hyemi you okay?" She gave a subtle nod which both of them knew was forced.
"Such a great question to ask her." Hoseok mumbled, annoyed.
"Hyung... hyemi you know that this could all be a trap right?" His voice was gentle, he didn't want to hurt her more in anyway.
Hyemi sniffled and wiped her nose, eyeing at them with bloodshot eyes.

"It's not an old picture, I know it." Her voice broke as she spoke.
"But it would be so bad of me to assume things without knowing what's actually going on in there. Let's focus on getting Aera back for now. I'll talk to him later don't worry." She smiled making Taehyung astound at her ability to think straight even at such a situation. He had held high respect for her and she just proved that she had earned it.
"She's right as much as I want to kill that bastard, we can't jump into conclusions. But wasn't that girl supposed to be dead?" Hoseok tilted his head.
"Only he can tell us the answer." Taehyung sighed and looked away.

[12:19pm]

"There they come!" Hoseok quickly jumped out of his seat and got out, Hyemi following suit. She ran towards Yang who was holding an whiny Aera who looked half asleep. Grabbing her back into her arms she hugged her tight, choking on her muffled sobs. The anxiety had she had held in all bursts out as tears. The feeling of being in familiar hands woke Aera up and she snuggled her face into Hyemi's neck.
"Mama..."
"Be quick, take them to the safe house. We have a lot of men guarding it and also Yoongi's girlfriend is there. Be quick, leave!"
Stumbling as into the van they quickly raced away from the place into the woods.

"You got her Hyemi?" Yoongi's voice was cracking.
"Yes Yoongi, thank you and be safe."
And then the line was dead. She looked down at Aera looking back at her with wide doe eyes, a habit of her whenever she was fed milk. Smiling softly she caressed her cheeks.
"Hope your father doesn't let me down again."

[A few minutes earlier]

"Now sign it." Bora was pushed on to the couch beside Jungkook, as he yelped in pain. Jungkook caught her and helped her out before glaring at the men.
"Fucking morons.." he gritted before grabbing the pen. He knew that aera would have been in safe hands by now as the watch beeped with a slight red light just as Yoongi as told him. He was right, they never noticed the watch that Jungkook placed on the table. Grabbing the pen he signed all the sheets before passing it on to Bora. What he wasn't prepared was for living Bora waiting to be taken away from here. He knew it was his responsibility but his head was totally worring about Hyemi.
'She would never forgive me again. I dont deserve it at all. She's gone through alot of pain for me.' He thought.