•31•

[Unedited]
|Jungkook's POV|

"That's all for today's meeting. I hope to see your full cooperation until this issue is over." I said and stood up. Byul collected all the files and followed after me. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair frustrated. Things were going off track and we had to catch the culprit before things got complicated.
"Sir, Mr.Yang is here to see you." Byul said catching my attention. I nodded.
"Send him up and two cups of coffee to my desk." I said and walked into my room. I sat down on my desk and opened my laptop.

' Name: Yang Yang
Nationality: Chinese

Period of service: 2016-Current
Skills: Domestic Violence Training
Active Shooter Training
Drug Law Enforcement
Undercover Operator
Officer Survival Tra-'

I looked up as I heard two knocks on my door. The door opened and a guy, probably in his mid 20s walked in. He was wearing a black shirt tugged in his black pants. I stood up and walked to him giving him a firm handshake.
"Thank you for considering this." I said and guided him to his seat.
"So certain files and documents have gone missing?" He asked as he leaned back on his chair. I titled my head and nodded.
"Yes and we're afraid that it might fall into wrong hands. I sure my PA would have informed you about it." He nodded and looked around the room, every inch by inch making me frown.
"You've got a nice office in here." He said looking back at me. I nodded.
"Certainly. So what do you have in mind Mr.Yang?" I asked as a another knock was heard and then the door opened revealing Byul with the coffee I had asked for.

She walked to us and placed the coffee in front of us. Mr.Yang looked at the mug and then back at Byul.
"Sweetheart would you mind taking them back? I'd prefer a talk with beer. Do you mind Mr.Jeon?." Byul face flushed at the name. I nodded at her as she walked to the mini fridge grabbing two beer cans. She then took the cups and walked away. He turned back to me.
"Just call me Yang, Jeon. I suppose we'll be working together for a while, might as well be comfortable." He was weird but as long as the problems were solved I was fine with it.
"Sure." I shrugged at him and opened my can.

"So tell me Jungkook, do you have anyone in mind? Any employees? Enemies? Family? That you doubt."
"Well, employees no. But family yes. Let's just say I haven't had the best relationship with my father." I took a sip of my beer looking at him. He did the same and nodded.
"This started almost two weeks back so did you find anything out of place?" I shook my head at the question. The lack of suspicion is what lead us here.
"Nothing at all except for the facts that has been given to you."
"If that's the case then me and my team will have to work on this before informing you of anything. We'll be staying here as employees and let's see where this takes us." He took another sip of his beer

|Hyemi's POV|

"Come on baby we've gotta eat." I picked her up and placed her on my lap. We both had woken up extra late today. I stayed in as I had a week off and today was the third day. Third day of us waking up and sleeping in without Jungkook beside us. I knew he came back home at night only cause there were dirty dishes in the morning. I shook my head and started feeding her while watching her favourite show on tv. Halfway through, the bell rang and I frowned at that.
"I don't remember inviting anyone."
I mumbled. I placed Aera on her chair and walked to the door. I opened the door to see no one.
"Huh? I'm sure I heard the bell ring what the hell?" I looked around one time, went back in and closed the door. I walked to the couch and almost sat down when the bell rung again.
"Are you kidding me?" I groaned and looked towards the door. I took slow steps to the door as all negative thoughts filled my head.
'What if someone wants to kill me?'
'What if it's a burglar?'
I slapped my cheeks and remeinded myself that it was almost midday and that there were plenty of guards outside.