•14•

[Unedited]
|Hyemi's POV|

"It's now or never" I heard him mumble as he dragged me inside again. He nails dug into my wrists making me groan in pain. I gasped and tried to free myself from his strong grip, but failed miserably. The music was to loud for anyone to hear or notice me.
"Let me go Jin!"
"No" was all he said before continuing to drag me upstairs to what seemed like a super private lounge. My eyes watered because the pain. I was really restless because of how clueless I was at that situation. I stopped abruptly making him stop and look back. But he immediately continued to drag me as he realised that I was trying to escape. This wasn't the Jin I knew.

"You're such an asshole!" I yelled but he didn't budge. We stopped in front of a door at the end of the hallways, next to the open balcony.
"...I'm really sorry Hyemi" he mumbled and pushed me inside, closing the door behind him. I fell on to the ground because of his strong push and covered my face crying. That's all I could handle and I was so scared. The room fell silent at once.

"...p-please don't hurt me Jin, just l-let me leave..." my voice cracked horribly.
"Hyung, what the hell?" I heard someone's voice say in disbelief
I flinched as I felt someone sit in front of me. A hand fell of my shoulder as a soft voice called out.
".... Hyemi"
I slowly removed my hands from my puffy face to see a blurry figure of Jimin crouching in front of me, looking at me with soft eyes.
"... we aren't g-gonna hurt you Mi. You just have to listen to us for a moment"
I shook my head rapidly and crawled  away from him in fear. I did not know what to think at that moment.
"...N-No, you don't deserve it" I wiped my tears away, adjusting my sight. He rubbed is thumb on my shoulders houlder, like he always used to do to calm me down, and it kinda worked. My breathing became steady and I kinda relaxed in his touch.

"Mi we are no-"
"It's Hyemi for you" I cut Jin off, slapping Jimin's hands right away. I looked up at Jin's slightly teared eyes and repeated
"It's Hyemi for you bastards who keep wanting to ruin my life.... " I managed to gather courage to look around the dimly lit room. I saw Jungkook, Namjoon and Taehyung looking at me with pleading eyes. I looked back at the person who fucked my life up, with rage in my eyes. To me it looked like he was about to cry, but why the fuck would he?

I scoffed looking back down.
".... it took me three fucking years to move on, to throw every living memory of him as far away as I could" I said referring to Jungkook, who stood there without uttering a word. My eyes fell on the glass table which had an ash tray and a couple of cigarettes. I rolled my eyes at the sight.
".... but now here you all are, being the walking memory of my pathetic self" I crossed my legs and settled down. I wasn't afraid anymore, I was brimming with hatred and anger and I just had to let it all out.

"You know what Jimin?" I looked at him. He was almost about to cry, but he held it in. I moved my gaze to Jin and then back at him. I felt my eyes sting but I didn't allow myself to cry, I had to stay strong. I fiddled with my perfectly manicured fingers as I spoke.
".... there wasn't a day" I shook my head thinking of all those days I just wanted to be in their arms and rant out. I gulped thickly and started again.

"There wasn't a day I didn't think about you both, a day I didn't beat myself for leaving you both with no explanation. Everyday I would think of excuses to tell you, that one day, when we would meet. But now it wasted me all that effort, time and energy." By now Jin was weeping on Jimins shoulder who barely managed to keep himself up. My heart softened at once.

|Third Person's POV|

"I'm sorry guys, but you brought this on yourself. You chose to be with that son of a bitch who ruined me. Call me immature, stubborn or whatever...." she paused and looked at Jungkook and then Taehyung and then at Namjoon.
".... but only I know how much he fucked me up, like I wasn't deserved to be loved. I had zero hopes in life. If it weren't for a few people who actually cared for me and supported me throughout, I wouldn't be here at all"