•12•

|Jungkook's POV|

I watched her leave as I stood there like a fucking statue. How I wanted to run behind her and bring her back to us. Jimin hyung leaned on the wall with his head down and hands on his head. None of us spoke a word. I knew I messed everything up. I did, once again.

I flinched as I heard my phone ring. I lifeless picked up the call and placed it in my ear.
"Where are you Jungkook?" Mr.Song's voice was almost inaudible to my ears. My head was clouded. I swallowed the bug lump in my throat and forced myself to speak.
"Just outside.... getting some fresh air Mr.Song"
"Oh alright can we maybe meet in the backyard? I'll clear the place."
My eyes slowly lifted up to meet Jin hyung's. His eyes and nose were red. He gave me a sympathetic smile, he was broke inside.
"I'm sorry Mr.Song but m-my....." I took a deep breathe in before continuing.
"....My PA just got an emergency and she had to leave, could we maybe finalise the deal later?"
"No Jungkook this isn't about the deal...."
"Honey! Please tell him to bring Hyemi, she's such a darling" I heard Mrs.Song in the back.
"So Jungkook??"
"Oh- yeah, yeah sure Mr.Song. I'll be there in 2" I said and hung up.

"We lost her ..... again" Jimin hyung's voice cracked at the end.
"....I'm sorry guys" was all I said before walking away

|Hyemi's POV|

I was standing in front of my house fishing for my keys in my bag. My eyes were burning with tears but I felt too numb to cry. With my shaky hands, I managed to open the door. I stumbled in and barely managed to throw my bag on the couch. It was almost 12 by then and I knew that Mia was asleep. I walked up the stairs and into my room. I closed the door behind me and blankly stared at the light blue walls. I could relate to them. They look bright and beautiful when they're first painted but slowly, they lose their significance. It is no longer the crucial element that brightens up our room and highlights the beauty. It means nothing. Its after all just a blank wall. I could feel the hole in my heart, the pain but I could express it out, I couldn't cry but I wanted to. The pain was unbearable.

I slid down the door hugging my knees close to my chest. I should have quit my job when I had the chance to. Atleast I wouldn't have known that two other people in my life decided to throw me away. Despite all those nights they comforted me telling me how I deserved better and that he didn't deserve my tears, they were the ones to forget everything and accept him back like he even mattered. Here I was worrying about them like an idiot.

I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I opened the bathroom cabinet and reached for the bottle hidden at the very end like how I wanted it to be in my life. I believed that I didn't have to used it anymore and here I was looking at it like it was the only way I'd live.

'Anti-depressants'

I placed it on the counter and stared at it. What about all the promises it made to hobi and Yoongi? They would hate me if I ever used them again in my life. The only reason I had lived through those months of hell were due to these but once my brother found these in my bathroom, he was shattered. He cried and refused to talk to me afraid that he would snap at at ne for choosing such a thing. He told me that he couldn't afford to lose me cause I was the only one that he had. He promised me not to tell halmoni cause we knew she wouldn't take it well at all. We were afraid that she would spoil her health even more.

I had take the bottle in my hand even before I knew it. I couldn't help but crave for it.

'Take it Hyemi, you wouldn't have to feel pain anymore. Just take it'