•22•

|Hyemi's POV|

"What are you doing here?" He asked
I smiled
"Doing what I am supposed to be doing"

He frowned at what I had said. Honestly, I was surprised by what came out too but I stood by what I had said.
"....You're confusing me Hyemi" he forced a smile, unsure of what to do. I took my bottom lip in and looked at him.
".....Let's get you better first" I handed him the bowl and sat there looking around awkwardly as he drank the soup. I could feel his stare on me constantly throughout while I was rehearsing on what to say to him after this, why I had come here in the first place. I looked back at him as he placed the bowl on the night stand diverting his complete attention on me.

"If all it took was me getting sick, I would have done this weeks back" he chuckled slightly and then coughed. I immediately patted his back, but once he looked at me smiling at my gesture, I quickly retreated back.
"You'll have to get better, we can talk later" I mumbled, suddenly embarrassed of this whole situation. He grabbed my hands in his and intertwined them without any hesitation.
"I can't wait.... whatever it is just tell me now" he removed the blankets from his lap and sat down ,fully facing me. I turned myself towards him but couldn't look at him in the eye.
"I- I just didn't want you to give up on my so early" I mumbled again, totally ashamed of myself. I knew I had no right to think that but I did.

"Who told I did? I could never...." he used his tender touch to lift my face up. I barely managed to keep eye contact with him. My stomach was tingling and I was feeling nauseous. But at the same time I liked it, my heart was beating really fast and butterflies erupted in my stomach. It was all to unreal.
He continued taking my silence as a signal.
"I decided to not interfere in your life anymore cause you wanted it, Yoongi hyung did to and I know how much he means to you. But I also knew that I would be able to do it, staying away from you....." he trailed off
"Trust me, I really did. I wanted you all out of my life but not after I got to know everything. I was mad for a reason not because I wanted to Jungkook. I realised that you....." I gulped, finally looking into his eyes before continuing
".... that you had your reason and- and you clearly suffered more with no one by your side. I couldn't just ignore it. I might have been selfish and I apologise for it but I can't any longer..... it's been days since I've slept properly. You and Aera are all that has been in my mind. I might sound like a crazy whore but I want it Jungkook. I want you.... I want everything, You and Aera." He looked at me with soft eyes, smiling. I bit my lip hard nervously, then continued.
"....Three years and I think we've suffered enough. I'm not letting my ego come through, not anymore" my eyes were burning with tears by now. Jungkook was looking at me ever so lovingly. He looked so contended. He deserved all this happiness.

"You have no idea Hyemi.... no idea how much I missed you, how much I wanted this day to come. You have no idea how much I wanted you to forgive all that I did and come back into my arms. I wanted to be able to hold you.... to kiss you..... to claim you mine. You have no idea how much I wanted you" he cupped my face caressing my cheeks now. He still made me shiver under his slightest touches.
"So what are you holding back for?" I whispered shyly, my cheeks growing a shade of bright red. He chuckled at my flushed face but wasted no more time.
"You're getting sick with me tomorrow princess....." he held me by my waist and carried me on to his lap. I comfortably straddled him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I could never get used to his errotic side. He leaned closer to me as I felt my heart beat raising in an inhuman pace. He slowly brushed his lips against mine but quickly retreated.

"Just tell me I not dreaming....." he said holding on to my waist. I smiled, caressing his cheek. Then I said it ..... what I have been wanted to tell forever.
".....I love you"
And that was all it took to mend both our broken hearts, three words and a selfless act. He smashed his lips onto mine capturing me in a messy and heated kiss. It was like he was craving for it. The emotions it held made me feel like I was his lifeline. Never in my life I imagined to get him back. I fisted on to his hair while he placed his hand under my jaw. He sucked my upper lip while I sucked his bottom one. I could taste the soup in his saliva but couldn't care less. I smiled into the kiss and tugged on his hair slightly making him groan into my mouth. He moved his hand to grip on to my waist and slightly tugged my shirt upwards. A slight whimper left my mouth as he caressed my bare skin. I was getting goosebumps all over.