•Special Chapter•

|Third Person's POV|

He was sleeping peacefully, on a gloomy Sunday morning, the weather perfect to saty wrapped in a blanket. His arms were secured around her. The blinds were close and they were in their own dreamland. He deserved a day like this  where he could wake up late, spend his day in his sweatpants, having a movie marathon. Leave to the club for the night on  his free-day, but apparently that was not what the day held for him.

Jungkook squinted his eyes feeling a hand play with this nose. He was too tired to even open an eye.
"Da....dda....dda" he felt two soft hand rub his face. His face immediately gleamed with a  smile and he carefully carried his precious and made her comfortably on his torso.
"I could really get used to waking up like this babygirl" his morning raspy voice wasn't something his babygirl was used to. He laughed at her funny confused face.
"Babygirl......" he groaned as he placed her tummy-down on to his chest, making word faces. She giggled at her father making funny faces.

It was really rarely that the two wake up together. Aera was a literal copy of her dad. The same doe eyes, slight dimple, thin upper lip. All about her screamed 'Jungkook'.
He caressed her messy hair and she traced her fingers in random shapes onto his bare chest. He held onto her and slowly got up with her on his lap.
"Today.... is just you and me" he smiled at her picking her up. He dived his face into her tummy, nuzzling into it, sending her into fits of laughter. She made all cute noises trying to ask her father to stop and he did. He carried her to the bathroom and sat her down on the baby chair he had on the counter.

He gave her a toy to play with while he brushed his teeth and did the same for her tiny ones. He filled her tub with slightly warm water and placed her in. Aera sure did love bathing, unlike may kids. She splashed around with the water making her dad soaking wet, not that he minded.
"Look at you!" He exclaimed as the shampoo froth was covering her whole head. She giggled like she understood making him laugh at his adorable kid.

"Oh babygirl, I love you more than anyone else in this world" he kissed her cheek as he wrapped her in a soft towel bringing her outside. He dried her up and dressed her up in a bunny onsie. Once she was all done he walked downstairs to leave her with his maid.

He walked back up, quickly showered and dressed himself up in a plain white tshirt and a pair of sweatpants.
He walked downstairs and sat in the table where the maid was feeding Aera. He thanked his maid and started eating, playing with Aera as well.

"Good day Mr.Jeon!" She said as she walked out of the house. He carried his daughter from her chair and walked to the couch.
"Let's watch you favourite movie huh?" he asked, placing her down on the couch, making sure that she was secured by the armrest. He placed some of her toys around her and playing her favourite movie, Moana.

Aera was enjoying the whole thing. A day with her dad, watching her favourite movie with her favourite toys was all she could ask for. While Jungkook was bored as hell, his baby girl was giving no attention to him and that made him jealous.
"Ugh babygirl" he groaned making her look up at him. She had the head of her toy in one hand and sucked on her other hand. He slowly pulled her fingers from her mouth and carried her onto his lap.
"Daddy was so bored cause my babygirl wouldn't give me attention. Papa's sad." He pouted. She giggled at her father and grabbed on his pout making him scream at the force. His sudden voice startled Aera making her to burst out crying. Jungkook panicked.
"Aww babygirl, daddy's sorry" he cradled her in his arms as she kept crying and hiccuping. He bounced her in his arms and rocked her as she pressed her cheek on his shoulder. Her eyes glistened with tear and her cheeks were pink.
"Dda......da..." her sounds were soft and Jungkook knew she was about to fall asleep. Her kept rocking her.
"Shhh babygirl, fall asleep. Daddy's here"

He stopped once he heard soft snores from her. He felt her tighten her grip on his neck. He smiled and bent down to kiss her cheek.
"Oh what would I do without you baby"

______________________________________

A/N: ||•HIM•|| just reached 100k reads. Honestly, I never imagined getting this far. I started writing this story for fun, but you guys have made this reach so far. I really appreciate and thank every single one of you who have supported me and my writing.

I know I'm not the best author, but I always trying to keep getting better. Thank you guys for accepting me and reading my book. I love you all 💜💜