•34•

|Third Person's POV|

"I'm not going to let him be." Jungkook gritted out, clenching his fists in anger. It's been thirty minutes since Jungkook and the rest had arrived at Yoongi's headquarters.
"Your rage is going to take you no where, remember that. All you have to do is lure him in and then the we will do out job. This is not just about us , rather a well scheduled high profile mission Jungkook. I'll make sure he rots in jail for the rest of his life." Yoongi said but that didn't seem enough of Jungkook to calm down.

"The whole government wants him down. If he's eliminated, more than half of the city's crime rate will vanish. So don't worry about him all we need to do is to get you in and back out alive." Yang took a sip of his coffee. Jungkook threw his head back in frustration.
"I'll do it of course but I don't want Aera of Hyemi involved. Maximum protection is what I want for them. In a way I'm helping you all too so this is something you could do for me."
"I'd do that even if you didn't say it."

"Or else he would have to die in my hands." A new voice spoke up as a familiar looking man walked in.
"Hoseok?" Jin stood up almost looking alarmed.
"Yeah yeah, isn't like I'm gonna stay back while my little sister is in danger. I seriously still don't trust him either." He pointed at Jungkook as he walked towards them, taking a seat next to Jin. Yoongi grinned.
"I know." Jungkook nodded at that.

"It isn't like he's going to stay harmless . He's sure upto something that we know nothing of." Taehyung spoke up.
"He's got a point there." Jin agreed.
"We're aware. We have decided to send agents to spy on them for a while. So any suspicious activity will be reported immediately." Yang convinced.

"Jungkook I only need you to stay with your family for now, the rest go on with what you do normally. We wouldn't he having to go to him he'll come to us and that's when we take lead." Yoongi cracked his knuckles as his words slowly sank in the rest the room plunging into a still silence. That was the best possible thing to do as any move on their side would alert him. They couldn't afford to loose anyone or anything for that matter.

The silence was cut short when Jungkook's phone went off making everyone look towards him.
"What the-" he cursed under his breath as he locked the phone up hurriedly.
"Baby what-"
"J-Jungkook!" Came out a cry from the other line making his blood freeze. He quickly stood up walking to the door to leave while the rest followed.
He could only hear Hyemi hysterically sobbing in the phone but that was enough for him to know that something had gone terribly wrong.

"Baby calm down and tell me what's wrong." His voice was soft, almost pleading as he tried to get his girlfriend to calm down.
"Deep breaths baby...." he said as he heard her oblige. His heart was beating fast against his chest and at that moment he wanted her to say something ridiculously stupid.
"T-they took h-her..." she whispered, he almost didn't catch it. He froze in place not being able to do anything. By now they were all in the basement of the building. Seeing Jungkook so vulnerable over the phone, yoongi grabbed the phone from him as he gestured him to get in the van. Yoongi's first motive was to calm her down but Hyemi wasnt taking any of it. She blamed herself and most she was scared for the little girl.

In no time Hyemi was in Jungkook's arms as she sobbed into his chest, apologising repeatedly. Hoseok couldn't stand to see his sister like that. 2 of Yoongi's men were dead and a few were injured. Taehyung, Jimin and yang took care of that. Jungkook looker dead, emotionless. No one could understand the pain he was going through, the fear was eating him alive. All he wanted was his daughter to stay alive.
"Jungkook-ah look a-at me.." Hyemi cupped his cheeks trying to get him to let it all out. He looked int her glistening eyes and then the cut on her forehead. His heart clenched at that. He brought his shaking fingers to wipe the blood that dripped as she winced gripping onto his wrists.
"If only we didn't meet again, you wouldn't have had to go through all this." Hyemi was stunned. How could he think that?
"What do you mean? This wouldn't have happened if I was strong enough to protect her Jungkook. No matter what happens we are going through this together. Alright??"
His bloody fingers now travelled down to caress her cheeks. His eyes were teary and the moment she pulled him into her embrace he broke down.