•10•

|Third person's POV|

"Get ready we have to leave for a meeting"
Was all he said before removing his glasses and walking out. Hyemi quickly composed herself and walked to her desk grabbing all the files she found necessary for the day. All she could do is hope that this meeting wouldn't be as disastrous as the last. She wasn't ready to face more drama.

Quickly looking at her watch she ran out of the office making her way to the meeting room. This was her first her alone with her boss, she wanted ro give her best. Adjusting her hair and dress, she walking in nervous, very nervous.

|Hyemi's POV|

I quickly took my place next to Mr.Jeon who was in a deep conversation with Mr.Kim, SR Group's CEO. He was a very honest and noble man from what I had heard, probably in his late 40's.

"This project is something you do not have to worry about Mr.Kim. We've tightened all our schedules and working hours. I assure you that we would be able to keep up with the deadline." Mr.Jeon smiled and he joined his hands on the table.
"This project means a lot financially. I'm assured that it is in good hands Mr.Jeon." He said making him smile back.
"We're giving in our best Mr.Kim" he said and glanced at me. I bit my lip nervously.
"Anyways this meeting is to discuss about the finalised plan. Once you approve it then we would be able to finish it in 3 months or so." Mr. Jeon said as he got up. I quickly passed the file over to him and he did his job.

"It's a pleasure working with you Mr

"It's a pleasure working with you Mr.Jeon" Mr.Kim shook his hands with him. He then turned to me.
"You too Miss Jung" I smiled back and shook his hands.
"The pleasure is all ours" Mr.Jeon said and walked Mr.Kim out. I was really happy that this meeting was a smooth one. I quickly arranged all the papers and files before walking back to the office. Once I entered the office I decided to make some coffee for Mr.Jeon.

Surprisingly I found my job much more easier than how it had been. It was probably because I had gotten used to it. I was in my own deep thoughts as I made coffee that I didn't even notice Mr.Jeon enter the office.

"Is that for me?" His deep voice broke me out of my trance.
"Yes sir.." I quickly brought his coffee to his table.
I was just standing there casually looking outside when I felt his gaze on me. I looked up to meet his eyes but he wouldn't look away. He loosened his tie and removed the buttons of his sleeves. Something in me stopped me from looking away. As much as it was inappropriate I couldn't help it.

He suddenly looked away and sighed, sitting down. I felt blush creep into my cheeks. What had I been doing?? I so just so embarrassing.
"So Ms.Jung I have to attend a party this Saturday...."
"Yes sir I'm aware, I was the one who informed you about their request"
I looked at him waiting for him to continue.
He cleared his throat clearly feeling nervous.
"And sir?" 
".... well I need you to accompany me. It'd be helpful if I have someone to be there alongside"
I had excepted that. He wouldn't be so uncomfortable if it weren't for something like this. Before I could speak up he continued
"I can pick you up and drop you back safely you dont have to worry about that"
I looked away not knowing what to say. This wasn't my job in the first place.
"It's okay if you don't want to, I know it's-"
"It's fine Mr.Jeon, as long as I go home safely" I smiled and he smiled back, clearly surprised.
"I assure that"
I nodded and went back to my place. That was so weird. But those butterflies never seemed to have died out. What am I even thinking? Maybe Bora just couldn't come. He's just using your pathetic ass again. The thought of it just made my blood boil.