Phantom Lord!

"GAJEELLLLLLLL" you run over to the iron dragon slayer, a tall and muscular young man with long, spiky black hair, with red eyes who was covered in multiple of metal studs including his eyebrows. 

"WHAT?" he snapped back at you as you jump on his back.

 "I'm bored play with me" you groan at the guy. 

"Geez, your seventeen grow up" lifting you off him putting you on the seat next to him, as you straighten your kimono out. 

"Wow no fun!" pouting before getting up looking around the guildhall

"Wow no fun!" pouting before getting up looking around the guildhall. "Totomaru, you'll play with me won't you?" you straddle his legs looking into his blushed face, his black iris' looking into your midnight blue eyes with flecks of silver through them. "You seem really flustered Totomaru?" giggling at the man under you. "Are you thinking naughty thoughts?" smiling as you're leaning forward and licking his cheek. Then, running your finger across the black line on his face. 

"Ermm no I wouldn't" he quickly comments making you mad.

"Oh you wouldn't with me is that it?" your temper raising like usual when people upset you.

"No...I completely would but ermm Gajeel would get mad" he quickly commented as you put your hands on either side of his black and white hair.

"Gajeel is just my friend...would you like to be more than a friend. I need entertaining" you smile sweetly again as he nods. "Oh goody!" you giggle feeling his erection against you, deciding to tease a little more you rub yourself on him before leaning forward towards his lips. Just as you're about to give the fire elemental mage your first kiss you hear your name stopping in your tracks.

"(f/n), you're going on a mission with Gajeel" Jose calls out making you pout again. 

"Ooo this was just getting fun wasn't in Toto?" you smile as he gulps.

"Yeh I can ermm find you when you're back if you like?" he smiles at you hope in his eyes you wanted him to find you. 

 "Hmm maybe. I might not be in the mood then," you giggle kissing his cheek and getting up. 

"That girl is such a harlot" Juvia comments, she is the water elemental of the element four.

"I don't care. She is beautiful" Totomaru comments making you turn and titter at them since you had dragon hearing. 

"You're just jealous Juvia, as you're so gloomy all the time. I can play with you if you like?" you smirk, winking at the water mage sending her cheeks bright red before Gajeel picks you up over his shoulder.

"Stop teasing Shorty, if you're not going to put out," he growls at you as you start to laugh. 

"Aww, I might do one day. Totomaru is a hottie" grinning to yourself.

"God, you're a pain" he mutters under his breath. 

 "Yeh but you're my bestie" you smile as he groans in response to the fact, he actually was.