Attack!

All hell broke loose as you watched, pouting as you wanted to go and play. Their master turned massive claiming that you'd messed with his children. Even the cat seemed strong "Jose show yourself!" their master called making you giggle quietly.

"Tell me! Where can I find Gajeel and 'The Element Four'?" a red-headed woman called out. 

"Oh my! she is pretty can I play yet?" you look to Gajeel shaking his head as you pout even more before he yelled.

 "Ah if it isn't the legend herself Titania Erza. I guess Laxus and Mystogan are too scared to come to play or do they not care?" he smirked looking over at you watching. "In a way, Master Jose knew exactly how this was going to go down. Looks like you are pretty good fighters, for a bunch of scum bags" he notes, noticing your silence as you keep your eyes on the salmon haired boy. 

Meanwhile, Lucy Heartfilla is taken by the rain woman, Juvia and the Sol,  the elemental earth. Before the celestial mage even has a chance to fight back Juvia captures her, by catching the blonde girl off guard. 

Back at the guild, you're leaning on one of the rafters, getting extremely excited by the fire dragon slayer, as you watch the rest of your guild is getting destroyed. All of a sudden you hear Gajeel laugh "What's funny?" you smirk as he looks at their master go towards Jose. "Should I help Master?" you whisper to not bring attention to yourself. 

 "No, stay here" he yelled as you pout before he jumped down. 

Looking down Fairytail seemed shocked as "It's black steel Gajeel" Erza called out as someone went to attack him, but the slayer took him out no problem making you giggle.

"Show me what you got, unless you scum are too scared to face the great iron dragon slayer!" he called out as the big man known as Elfman was blocking his attack. 

Gajeel, as usual, used your own men a distraction that's when Natsu the fire dragon slayer knocked your best friend flying through the and then grabbed the iron slayers attack, getting you all excited as you watched. "First you destroy our guildhall. Then you attack Levy and her team." his voice is amazing that it's making you bite your lip as you start to get all hot and bothered. "I'll make you pay" he yells throwing Gajeel in the air who manages to correct himself before the dragon slayer punches him. 

Ignoring everything they're saying you just watch as the two dragon slayers go at it. "You seriously think you can beat me you pyro!"  Gajeel calls out in a mocking tone.

"What do you mean think...I know I can!" Natsu yells as the fight continues. 

"I'm getting bored!" you groan as you wanted to play with the fire dragon but not in the way that Gajeel was. 

All of a sudden the building starts to shake "Huh?!" you look around not liking the feeling of the moving. Apparently, from the talk, it's Faiytail's Master but Jose isn't in the building as he has Lucy at a different location.  However, Aria with wind elemental was there and took out their master sending him flying through the rafters. "Oh my this looks bad!" you giggle a little louder leaning against the post. 

"Guess the funs over!" Gajeel commented as the rest of your guild start fight back harder now their master has been taken down. 

Getting bored you lie on your front gazing at the pink-haired boy, as you hear Erza shouting to retreat saying they don't stand a chance. Aria the appears next to you "Oh hey Aria, real number you did on that guy before I got to play...again" you pout sarcastically.

 "Oh little dragon!" he cries as you jump into his arms.

 "Did Toto go to the tower already, to play with the prisoner?" you look at the man.