She's my Mate!

"You know what I did right?" you mumble under your breath. 

"Oh that's in the past, you don't look like you've been eating?" she smiled passing you the two big strawberry cakes to hold before leading the way. Not speaking she asked you questions, as you looked away, carrying her different bags since you had the strength of a dragon slayer.

"Is this punishment, carrying your bags? I deserve a lot worse," you groan getting bored and feeling awkward. 

"I don't think so. When you destroyed the guildhall, it was you who made sure no one was there right? You helped members of the guild heal as well," she smiled as you pouted. "Yeh, the people I put in the hospital" you can't see where you're going to this point due to all the bags. 

"Hey Mira, who you got there?" you hear someone call out clearly not able to see your face when you catch a couple of scents you know.

"You'll see, I found this cutie looking for cake!" she giggled making you roll your eyes, as she held your wrist pulling you to the bar. 

"Geez, how strong is that girl?" a man commented.

 "She's a real man" you knew that was Elfman.

 "I know that scent?" you hear a rough voice, as you freeze placing the stuff down you turn to see the whole guild looking at you. 

"What the hell Mira? You know she helped destroy the guildhall!" you saw the brunette from that day, then you saw Gajeel and Juvia walking over.

 "Well if it isn't Shorty" he smirked as you glared at him.

"Oh my you look so thin, this makes Juvia sad." the water mage comments. 

"Look, I was just helping I have important stuff I need to do," you growl pushing passed the two people you classed as friends knocking them to the ground. 

"Their your friends and your treating them like dirt." you hear someone snap at you as you turn.

"I shouldn't be here, I destroyed your guild, when I could have stopped it all from happening!" you start shaking tears forming at your eyes. "I'm sorry, I did what I did." you start to leave when a scent catches your nostril.

"Nah me and you need to have words about what your dragon said," you saw the pink-haired boy holding your wrist making your eyes widen. "Plus, looks like you could do with some friends" he smiles widely as you just pass out from exhaustion. 

"Short stuff!" you hear Gajeel call out as you drop to the ground.

Waking up you see Gajeel and Juvia stood there looking at you "Aww where is Totomaru? Did he not come to visit, I really miss him!" you groan sitting up rubbing your head.

 "Yeh, well he ain't part of this guild" Gajeel snapped. 

"Wow you joined the...what was it you called them the Fairy Scum?" you giggle "Damn! An' all I wanted was cake" you smile wider. 

"Yeah well let's go then," he smirked picking you up over his shoulder.

 "Gajeel, be careful she as just woke up" Juvia called out worriedly "Plus, don't look at my prince!" she glared at you making you laugh. Hearing people laughing and joking as well as some people fighting all they can see is your ass as you're carried down the stairs. 

"I have legs ya know?" you groan loudly.

 "Yeh, well if I let you go you'll flee" he smirked smacking your ass, as he did the fire dragon noticed and stormed over.

 "You can't do that to her!" he growled at Gajeel. "Oh yeh! why's that?" he smirked knowing what was going on in the pink-haired boys' mind. 

"I don't like it" Natsu snapped as he grabbed you off the iron dragon slayer, holding you, bridal style. 

"After the master has spoken to you. We will be having a conversation. Got it?" he snapped as you just raised an eyebrow in defiance. 

 "Fine." you just let him carry you as his scent is driving you crazy. 'I can't get enough of it' you think to yourself.

'Man her scent is driving me crazy!' Natsu thought looking down at you snuggling into his chest. 

As Lucy, Grey and Erza looked over to the scene they were slightly shocked "That's strange? Natsu knows how to hold a girl?" Lucy smirked.

 "Yeh, a cute one to" Grey sighed.

"Well, she is a dragon slayer. Maybe they knew each other as children?" Erza smiles as you get to the front of the guild. 

"Hello, there my child. Are you feeling better?" the old man commented slightly merry.

"Ermm I guess, thank you. Ermm I'm sorry for what happened," you say jumping out of the man's arms that were holding you bowing.

"You tried to repent for the sins you caused. There is no need to say sorry." the man commented. "From what Gajeel has mentioned you're a dragon slayer. Can I ask what kind of dragon?" he looks at you "Yeh, I'm a dragon slayer. The star dragon, Celestia." you smile. 

"Is your dragon gone to?" Natsu grabs your arm.

 "Yes, she left me alone" you sigh at repeating your self all the time. 

"Metalhead said she gave you a message" he was gripping your arm tight.

"Yeh, I had to find Igneel's son no clue why? Well, I found you!" you smirk tapping his nose.

 "Why did you need to find me?" he grabs your other arm bringing his face close to yours, everyone was watching the two of you interact, as they could see Natsu glancing at your lips, and you're cheeks heating up. 

"No clue?" you shrug as his hands down your arms towards your hands. 

"COME ON YOU MUST KNOW?" he snapped at you making you jump, then your temper flare.

"I SAID, I DIDN'T YOU STUPID FLAMEBRAIN" you yell pulling your arms free and punching him sending him flying across the guildhall. 

"Sorry!" you state to the master as the boy is out cold.

"Hahaha, you'll fit in fine. Would you like to join Fairytail and become part of our family?" the master commented making you choke on-air.

 "Family?" you comment confused.

"Yes, family, would you like to? Gajeel and Juvia have joined. I think you could make a lot of friends and we won't use you as a weapon." he smiled making your lip tremble as you shake your head refusing. 

"I'll just go heal the idiot, one second. Then I will be taking my leave. I don't want to be a part of any guild," you whisper walking over to Natsu, "Dragon Secret art: Star heal!" you mutter as tiny star float around him, before you walk towards the master. 

The pink-haired boy wakes up as you look over at him. "Thank you for healing me and the food," you bow and grab your bag heading towards the door. 

"Oi short stuff where are..." Gajeel called out but you opened the door without looking back you walked away, as Natsu was still coming to. 

Tears were flowing from your eyes as you walked away from the guildhall you had once destroyed but something else was playing on your heart as if you had left part of yourself within those halls. 

Natsu bolted up running towards the guildhall door, smelling the air to catch your scent "She went this way!" he yelled looking at the rest of his family, who couldn't understand what had got into him. "She's my mate!" he yelled almost primal as Gajeel clicked.

"You need to let her go," the metal dragon commented.

 "You don't understand" Natsu was starting to rage as the scarlet haired woman walked over.

 "Natsu, she wants to go and if you are mates you will meet her again. You need to respect her decision to leave," she was glaring at the pink-haired mage but felt pain since she had to say goodbye to the man she had loved. 

"ARghh" punching the wall he stormed back in taking a seat next to Grey who would normally wind the fire user up but choose not to on this occasion. 

***Thank you for reading***