Awake!

"Mhmmm!" the feeling of someone shaking you, made all the aches and pain in your body start to come back.

"(f/n)....you're lying on my head!" Hearing Natsu groan you instantly roll to the side, the sight of multiple people around you, of course, you didn't really know any of these people. Jumping to your feet but falling back to your knees you went on the defensive.

Feeling some strong arms go around you, the scent of Natsu instantly put you at ease since he could feel your distress from the intruders. "It's member of the guild," he whispered in your ear making your whole posture change, allowing yourself to melt into the guy's arms.

They'd come to find the missing guild members, as the first master explained what had a happened or should I say the spirit of Master Mavis Vermillion. Apparently, she'd put a spell on the island protecting you all for the last seven years, apparently, your magic helped to make sure Acnologia couldn't break the spell.

However, during those 7 years, none of you had aged as the rest of the world carried on as usual. The rest was history as you made your way back to the guild, that upon arrival was under attack by a previous guild but with you all back it was a piece of cake looking after them.

All of you partied, the old members left behind all welcoming you, seeing that you and Natsu were extremely close the two of you stealing glances as they talked to the others. It seemed perfect, yet you still didn't want to mate, not yet.

As much as your body was saying it was time, your mind said that you needed to do something before you could fully commit yourself to become the mate of the king of the dragons. Gajeel, Laxus and Juvia could see the look in your eyes as you watched the guild laugh, drink and fight with each other.

Something you had always wanted, a family!

It was everything you'd wanted, your side to hurt people had subsided a lot to the point you were becoming maternal. There was also a difference between you and the three dragonslayers in the guild. The ones that had been trained by dragons anyways...they all had an exceed but you didn't it was strange like you felt you should but like mating it wasn't the right time.

So as you sat and watched you mate play, you planned out what you would do next, knowing that Natsu wouldn't be happy with the decision you would make. It wouldn't be that he was the only one not happy with the decision.

Still, you'd made your mind up, this was something you needed to do by yourself. Natsu had insisted that you lived with him, but you refused, advising it wasn't the right time. The pink-haired boy knew that you were thinking of something. At the end of the day, you were his intended mate. He couldn't ignore the distant look in your eyes, as if you needed or wanted to be anywhere but by his side.

The Tenrou members had only been back two days, Lucy luckily was kind enough to let you sleep on the couch as you said you would indeed sort something soon. Of course, the busty blonde didn't know at the time what the actually meant.

Coming to the guildhall, your bag was over your shoulder as you prepared to go on a quest by yourself knowing that you had somewhere to come back to and call home. The reason you were going alone, was you needed to get stronger to protect the ones that you loved, you felt deep within you that something worse would come one day, but when it did if you didn't get stronger it would take something precious from you.

As soon as you walked in, as usual, Natsu's eyes instantly went to your starry night ones, with the cutest smile upon his face. However, as soon as the look appeared upon his face it instantly vanished again. It was obvious you were planning on leaving, but from the guilty look upon your face, it was obvious to everyone that you would be going alone.