Where your feet lead!

Jumping out the water you can see members of Fairytail staring at you, as your kimono is soaking, and clinging to your curves. "Her magic power is off the charts!" a girl wearing very little comments as you smile.

"Yeh I never get to play through" you place your hand on your guild mark you remove it walking through the people fighting. 

"What the hell? You can't just walk away!" the brunette shouts after you. 

"Oh yeh. Trust me, if I fight you I will kill you. All I ever do is make things worse," you feel the tears on your face as you walk through the crowd to the hospital. 'I need to make this right' you think as your feet carry you. Getting to the hospital you follow your nose to the three that were attacked by you and Gajeel. Walking in you see them sleeping 'Celestia, would be mad' you sigh as you place your hands over the tiny blue girl. 

"Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Star Recovery Magic" you comment as tiny twinkling stars formed around the three people and start to speed up their recovery. "Least, I can try to do something good" you smile as you walk out the door. With that, you decide to stay in Magnolia heading to the hotel you stayed at before. 

After the fight is over between Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord the members of Fairytail stand in front of their crushed guild.

Just after the fight - Natsu POV

"Hey, Gajeel can you hear me?" Natsu called out to the iron dragon slayer.

"Nah, I can't hear nothing" the black-haired mage called out.

 "I just want to know where you learnt dragon slayer magic?" the salmon haired boy called out.

 "I told ya I can't hear nothin'" he grunted.

 "Come on your the first wizard I've met that uses the same magic I do! Come on man tell me where you learnt it!" Natsu called to the pouting iron dragon slayer. 

"Shut up!" Gajeel looked off making the pink-haired boy whine.

"Come on, don't be like that!"  taking a deep breath.

"Metilicana the iron dragon," he said getting up as Natsu fell in front of the man. 

"I thought you might have been taught by a dragon,"  he comments before they start arguing about him not knowing where their dragons are. 

Before he explains that he just vanished on  July 7, X777, "I probably shouldn't be telling you this but that cute girl was also a Dragon Slayer. Her dragon vanished the same day as well," Gajeel commented in shock at another dragon going missing.

 "What she was a Dragon Slayer? I need to find her" Natsu stood up.

 "You should her dragon gave her a task before disappearing," Gajeel added. 

"Oh yeh and what was that?" Natsu was excited it could be a lead to where Igneel was.

 "She was told to find the son of the fire dragon, Igneel, meaning you?" he smirked. 

"What the where is she now?" Natsu started looking around.

 "No clue but I don't like her leaving like that." Gajeel commented "If you can find her," Gajeel commented before they started arguing about something. 

As he got to the guild he stood with the rest of the group, Lucy was feeling sad about it most likely being her fault.  

 "There was another person there. They called her their secret weapon, what if she comes back" Natsu growled, as Lucy and Happy walked over to the dragon slayer. He wanted you to come back.

"Ermm I'm not sure but I don't think she will come seeking revenge. Since she was the one that told Sagittarius you needed the fire" Lucy smiled at her friend.

 "Huh? She was our enemy why the hell?" he growled.

 "What she look like?" Cana asked as Mirajane and the rest joined. 

Lucy explained "Well she was about my age, had long (h/c) hair, midnight-blue eyes with specks of silver." before she could carry on Cana laughed.

"You're kiddin' we saw her magic crazy powerful? She told us if she fights she would kill us but then she removed her guild mark and walked away," the brunette laughed. 

"Didn't she say she was a dragon slayer?" the little blue cat commented.

"Yeh, she knew I was Igneel's son as well where the hell she go? I want to ask her some questions" Natsu stood up and was instantly back on his ass, before they saw Levy, Jet and Droy walking overlooking practically healed with tiny stars shimmering off their bodies. 

"Hey, guys!" Levy calls out waving. 

"Wow you guys healed fast?" Cana commented in shock. 

"Yeh the strangest dream. One of our attackers came and healed us," Jet commented still really stunned. 

 "Yeh, really cute looking girl," Droy added. 

"I'm sure that night she stopped the guy from doing something worse as well," Levy added hugging Lucy as you watched from the shadows smiling. All of a sudden Natsu stood up, smelling the air.

 "I need to find her" he comments glancing at your direction as he sees your eyes shimmer in the darkness. 

"Oi, get back here I need to talk to you!" he called out making you giggle and whisper out for him to hear.

 "I did what I came to do and we can play tag but you won't catch me fire dragon!" you giggle as you bolt off from the scene. "Natsu, wait up your hurt!" Lucy and Grey called after him before he lost your scent. "What are you doing, you idiot?" Grey yelled at the fire mage.

 "She was here!" he smells the air before he is dragged to the guild. 

After your close encounter, you decided it best to leave Magnolia however you sense a power entity brewing in the celestial world. 'Tch' I don't care'  groan as you head starts hurting as if one of them is fading away. However, after a few days, it passes as you continue in your self-pity party for one. 

Since that day you hadn't seen Gajeel, any of the elemental four or your previous master. Following your feet, you don't even realise that you had made it back to Magnolia and the guild was now fully built. Rumour was that one of the magic council nearly killed Erza Scarlet and was trying to bring the black wizard back but you didn't care. 

'I'll stop here tonight and then I'll move on tomorrow. It's been a few months they won't remember me' you think as you place your bags in your hotel room and decide to head out for cake. Upon getting to the bakery you go to the counter not looking at anyone around you "How can I help, little miss?" the woman sweet elderly voice ringing out.

 "Oh can I have one of your big strawberry cakes please?" you smile sweetly at the woman.

 "I'm ever so sorry. I just sold the last one" she looks apologetic at you as you sigh. 

To be fair you weren't eating correctly and you had finally caved wanting your favourite sweet tooth craving. "Oh, no problem" you sigh about to leave.

"(f/n)!" you hear your name come out of a woman's mouth making you freeze. 

As you turn you see the voluptuous form of Mirajane holding two large strawberry cakes. "It's lovely to see you again" she smiles sweetly as you look at your hands.

 "Hi" you mumble before walking out the store ashamed of what you did to their guild. 'I knew this was a bad idea' you think as tears form at your eyes. All the loneliness you'd been feeling coming back but before you could get any further you feel a dainty hand grab your wrist making your eyes widen, you turn tears running down your face. 

"Will you help I have a few bits to get for a party tonight after Erza's recovery?" she smiled as you as you stood frozen to the spot not knowing what to do! 

***Thank you for reading***