First Encounter!

The next day Gajeel sent you out for food supplies but apart from that, you didn't really leave the room after what had happened to the Fairytail Guildhall.

However, the Fairytail members were devastated that their guildhall was destroyed. They spent the time in the basement as Team Natsu was just returning from a job, which included Natsu, Lucy, Grey, Erza and Happy. Everyone in the town was staring at the group as they walked through the streets. Until they saw their guild completely penetrated with massive iron bars 

"Our guild..someone did this to our guild?!" Natsu stated through gritted teeth.

"But who would do such a thing?" Erza commented in a strict and enraged manner of shock. Upon getting closer to the devastated building Mirajane was stood outside.

"It was Phantom!" she commented sadness clear on her face. 

"Are you serious?" Grey voice was monotone but there was a rage behind it. 

"You mean Phantom did this?" Natsu growled.

"Yes and there wasn't anything we could do to stop them. They got us good" Mirajane was on the verge of tears, as the team followed her to the basement. It was filled people that were discussing what had happened, as the Master of the guild Makarov was nursing a drink. The pink-haired boy started yelling at why people were just sitting there doing nothing but the master ignored his yells of rage asking Lucy how her job went. 

"Master, do you understand the gravity of this situation?" Erza sounded serious as always but was holding onto her rage due to the respect she held for the old man.

"The Guildhall has been completely destroyed!" Natsu yells in anger.

"There is no need to get yourselves all worked up" the old drunk man's voice comments "It's not the end of the world or anything" he hiccups "Just goes to show you how cowardly those thunderheads in the phantom lord guild really are. They struck when no one was here! Is that anything worth bragging about?" the man commented

"No one was here?" Erza questioned confused on why they would just make a big play against the hall and not the members.

"No, it was after everyone had left for the night" Mirajane added in her sweet voice. 

"Well, I suppose we can be thankful for that. At least no one in our guild was hurt in the end." the red-headed Erza commented. 

"Yeh, we shouldn't trouble ourselves with those that don't have the guts to face us head-on. Forget about those fools!"  the old man's words slurred as Natsu punched through a wall. 

"Ain't gonna happen, gramps! We ain't just going to let them trash our place and get away with it!" the salmon haired dragon slayer was pissed off big time. 

"I'm not talking about this any longer! We will handle job requested down here until the upstairs is repaired." the master voice was strict.

 "We shouldn't be worried about job re..." the salmon haired boy is cut off. 

"NATSU! That's enough out of you! " the master yells but spanks Lucy at the same time.

 "And you spanked me because?" the blonde celestial mage a little stunned at the palm hitting her tush. 

"Hands to yourself master!" Mirajane pouts at the old man. Before he laughs running off to god knows where. Natsu is mad as hell, as Mirajane explains that war between the guilds is prohibited even though the two guilds had a rivalry for years. Eventually, everyone heads home fed up and dejected at the events that had happened. As Lucy gets home she finds, Natsu, Grey, Erza and Happy crashing there. At first, she gets mad but after they explain that it's for safety reasons she calms down due to strength in numbers. Natsu was annoyed though, as he wanted to fight but the other explored the celestial mages home and having an all-round nice time. 

Dragon from the Stars! (Natsu Dragneel x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें