Are we the bad guys?

"What the hell was that power, short stuff?" Gajeel came over as you lifted your face to him.

 "I don't know but I feel pretty powerful right now, and I really want to play" smirking at the black-haired man.

 "Well, I will leave you here as I go play with some fairies" Jose comments leaving you in the room with Gajeel and your prisoner. That's when you see Gajeel throwing the blonde around the room.

 "You got to sing louder than that!" he smirks as the girl whimpers in pain on the floor, as you do nothing but watch, this wasn't your kinda fun. "Too bad. Short stuff, if you don't like it leave" your best friend snaps at you. 

"Don't forget, you're our secret weapon," he smirks as the blonde looks at you her eyes pleading you to help.

 "Sorry, blondie. If you don't die. I'll play with you later." you grin before jumping and hiding in the rafter on your back staring at the ceiling. 'Why do I always have to stay out the way? Are they ashamed of me?' you sat thinking as you hear some of your other guildmates trying to stop Gajeel. 

Ignoring them since you were always the one left out as if they were scared you were going to hurt them if they made you mad. Sure you'd done it a few time before when younger, but the only ones that didn't treat you like a weapon were Gajeel and the element four. Hearing him laughing, leaving you out as he scolds the others "Aww I kinda feel sorry for her. Her fellow guild members didn't even want her back until they found out her old man's loaded." he laughs as you look down, you can see the blonde, battered and bruised getting to her knees. 

As you hear her laugh back under her breath, catching your interest, as you glance at Gajeel he looks stunned that she is standing up 'Girls strong maybe we can play since she is a celestial wizard my favourite. Maybe we could be friends?'  you think as he voice rings out.

"Geez, you're dumb. I can barely even believe it. It's just sad I actually feel sorry for you." she smirks which makes your anger start to bubble inside. 

'Pity, she pities us' glaring at the girl as the others can't believe she is smack-talking Gajeel.

 "Phantom Lord huh? Ruler of the spirits! Oh please, you don't scare me at all" she laughs with a crazy look on her face.

 "You shouldn't have said that" Gajeel smirks pinning her to the wall with his arm fully metal, as you drop from the rafters. 

"Oh no...I didn't realise she was here" one of your guild members trembles in fear as you walk along Gajeels arm, before coming face to face with the celestial mage. 

"They're big words. To be honest, I was against this whole thing. I hate iddy biddy celestial mages getting hurt. But how dare you pity us!" you punch her square in the face. 

"Shorty, you shouldn't be here," Gajeel snaps at you as you turn to face him walking back down his arm.

 "Oh yeh, scared of me too Black Steel Gajeel? Maybe I'll play with you later. I'll go for now since I'm never welcomed at these kinds of fucking parties!" growling as ever one in the room including the blonde trembles at your voice booming off the walls. 

"BUT....I'M GETTING BORED AND THEY BROKE MY FAVOURITE PLAY THING" You snarl at the blonde who has tears building in her eyes as you storm out the room, slamming the door.

"Oh dear, you upset our secret weapon," Gajeel laughs as the girl looks at the room who have paled since you had shown yourself. 

'How powerful is she? What is she? She just looked my age' the mage would try to see if she get you to side with them anyway.