Confession and appreciation

First of all, I'm really thankful for THIS!

Thank you for reading this !!! Anyways, back on the story:

--------------------------------×-------------------------------

Tony ran to their meet up spot. He forgot to clean his car, so there were consequences.

I was supposed to clean my car today, damnit

Then there were sparks. Tony knew that it would obviously the man he had a crush on for a few years, Stephen Strange.

Stephen noticed that there were full of people so he grabbed Tony's hand to some place where people could no longer see them. Tony was feeling nervous already.

Is he gonna kidnap me? Im scared. At leadt he held my hand.

Tony had these thoughts. There was an awkward silence between them, but it was cut off when Tony started to speak

"Okay what are you gonna say-" His sentence was cut off when Stephen started to speak

"...Why me?" Stephen asked. Tony was confused.

Him. What the hell?

"What do you mean?" Tony asked. He was getting more nervous as each second pass by.

Ring.

"Wait a sec. Someone's calling me" Stephen nodded and Tony went to a more private place

Tony checked his phone to see that Loki was calling him.

"Oh hey Loki, What's the matter-" Then again, Tony was cut off.

Why don't you finish my sentence??

"Tony I'm sorry but I accidentally told Stephen that you like him and I think he's bugged out so he might call you any minute now-"

"WHAT?" Tony was shocked. He's seriously gonna kill Loki any moment now.

"You better be thankful I'm not at the tower, or else I would've strangled you to death" Tony swears that he can hear Loki shaking.

"I'll deal with this later" Tony then ended the call. Tony then went back to face Stephen.

"Okay first of all, Is this about Loki?" He asked making Stephen nod.

That psycho.

"...You caught me" Tony admitted making Stephen freeze due to shock.

"And to answer your question, why you? You remind me of myself... a better version actually. The first time that we met was horrible. I thought you were a rude, and arrogant person. When we fought with Thanos, you sacrificed the stone for me. I had a crush on you then."

Stephen's heart melted. That moment made him forget his hate for Tony.

"Tony..." Stephen said with a faint voice. Tony on the other hand, was shy. He feels like that was too much.

Did I look like a weirdo? Is he gonna run away from me?

"Im sorry if thats too much-" Tony was cut off when Stephen suddenly hugged him.

"Remember when I hate you? I don't now" Stephen smiled. Tony was at bliss. They hugged each other for minutes.

"Thank you." Stephen was the happiest at this moment. He didn't expect this to happen. The man that he despised, would potentially be the one who would make him believe in love again.

----------------------