Replacement

AUTHORS NOTE

thank you so much for 20k! I'm so thankful for you guys! I really didn't thought that this book would be read by so many and right now, I'm still in shock!

So I'll be answering some of your questions in the comments!

Anyways...I'll be making a Christmas special soon (and by 'special' its would be really special)

-bunnymye0n-
____________________________________________________

"Y-You mean Miss Potts?" Peter took a step back due to shock. He really didn't expect that his father figure and mentor, would fall in love with his assistant.

"B-but they've been friends for all these years but Mr.Stark didn't saw her as a love interest" Peter mumbled with a frustrated expression. Stephen is now regretting the fact that he revealed Peter considering that he wouldn't understand due to him being very young.

"Kid, people change. There is always change" Stephen said with a sad smile as he patted Peter's shoulder. As much as it was hard to accept, Peter tried to understand and embrace the fact since he couldn't do anything about it.

"What are you going to do now?" Peter sadly asked. Stephen answered his question with a shrug. Most of the times, he would answer with a wise statement but these times weren't one of it. An occurrence wherein he doesn't have a path, no plan, no guide, not even a single clue of what was going on.

Its like...he's lost again.

"Doc- Doctor Strange?" Peter was now wavering his hands in the air, just to get Stephen's attention back from his deep thoughts. He immediately realized that he's been in thought for too long so he quickly focused on what Peter is saying.

"Uh y-yeah continue" Stephen signaled Peter to continue the conversation. Peter was talking about how it sucks being broken-hearted and how to move on from it. Stephen was just in a daze, not listening to what Peter was saying (he should've listened cuz he probably needed it). He was pretending to listen until he heard the word that he's been wanting to hear.

"You know, Mr.Stark might still have feelings for you so I plan that we get you a replacement first-" Peter mumbled making Stephen wide-eyed. Hearing the word "replacement" made him have an idea. In other words, he had a plan on how to know if Tony still has feelings.

"Replacement?" Stephen asked, his eyes showing a glimmer of hope. Peter nodded and start to explain how it works. Stephen looked at him with 'i know what that means' look making Peter gulp in embarrassment.

"O-oh you probably know what it means" Peter started to play with his hands as he looked on the floor. Stephen tried to calm Peter down and told him that it was okay despite slightly laughing at him which made Peter a tad bit annoyed.

"Yeah kid. But the question is, who?" Stephen asked. Peter was in a daze for a minute until he remembered someone who liked Stephen more than Tony ever did. He knew he was the perfect choice as he was great in fooling everyone. The God of lies and trickery himself

"How about uncle Loki?"

"You mean the one that I trapped for 30 minutes?" Stephen chuckled, remembering how he fell down the floor and how he got furious that he almost wanted to kill him.

"I don't know what you are talking about but if he has dark hair and a good looking brother named Thor then its him" Peter shrugged in confusion.

Huh.It seems like he had connection with uncle Loki.Peter thought.

"Soo Doctor Strange, you up?" Peter nervously asked as he notice that a smirk was showing in Stephen's face. Within those three seconds he could clearly see why Tony fell in love with him.

"More than I'll ever be" Stephen smirked.