Love is nowhere to be found

WARNING
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENT WORDS AND SELF-HARM
THIS IS ALSO A VERY SAD CHAPTER SO PREPARE YOUR TISSUES
__________________________________________________________

Tony went home with Pepper and as they reached the gate, he saw Peter looking odd. He then patted his shoulder, making the kid jump.

"Whoa kid. Calm down, What happened?" Tony said. Peter calmed down and breathed deeply.

"U-Uncle Stephen is back..." Peter mumbled, but it was clear enough for Tony to hear. Suddenly, a wave of emotions came flashing on Tony. He was feeling angry, part of him wants to beat him up so bad, while part of him wants to see him so bad.

"Oh" Tony tried to act like he didn't care. Unfortunately, Peter knows Tony better than anyone.

"Mr.Stark, I know you, don't act on me" Peter said in a serious and sad tone. Tony sadly smiled and sighed.

"Kid, where is he?" Tony shyly asked. Peter hesitated for a few seconds but he knew that he couldn't lie to his mentor and dad-figure.

"H-he's with uncle Loki...dating" Peter uttered.

Tony flinched at Peter's sentence.

What?

Tony was wide-eyed. He didn't know how to react at the situation. The man who wanted to kill Stephen, the man who he knew had so many similarities with the sorcerer supreme...

You like Pepper. You like Pepper. You like Pepper.

"Well...good for them. When's the wedding?" Tony sadly chuckled. Peter looked at him with a worried look. He knew that look, and it wasn't pleasant.

"M-Mr.Stark, you alright?" Peter placed his hand on Tony's shoulder. Tony's eyes immediately watered but he managed to act like he was alright.

"Why wouldn't I" Tony smiled. Peter just nodded, as he knew that Tony needed time for himself, to process the information, and to somehow heal his heart.

-----------------------------------------------
[TONY'S POV]

Why why why why...

BANG

"WHY!" I punched my wall, causing it to break. I really couldn't care less about the damage. I cried my eyes out as I repeatedly punched the wall.

"You fucker..." I continuously punched my wall until my knuckles started to have wounds and bruises. I slid down until I was lying on the floor. I cried and cried, my heart was suddenly shattering into pieces.

"Why...couldn't I just....forget..." I whispered between sobs. I tried so hard to forget him, and yet I still couldn't move on.

"I like Pepper. I like Pepper. I like Pepper" I chanted and chanted, desperately trying to comfort myself.

"Stephen is with Loki...dating"

"I LIKE PEPPER" I got up and punched the wall again. I wanted to burst all of my anger and pain, until I could no longer feel it anymore. Blood was starting to drip to the floor, my knuckles were all bloody...I had to stop.

I immediately wore my gloves, and put on whatever coat I could find. I covered my eyes with my glasses as I went out to take a walk, before I destroy myself. I was walking in the streets of New York City as the memories came flashing in my mind. This place seriously contained a lot of memories for me and Stephen...I hated it.